Reviews for Topping Draco
Miss Drarry chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
This is one of those stories that made me go awwwww for a full minute :D
Music7282 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Loved it! : - )
lilithaofsherwood chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I literally laughed so much that I cried.
bookworm19065 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Funny!
Priya K chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Love the title, summary and story itself - highly unexpected :D I especially adore the last line! I'm now systematically reading every story you've written, and looking forward to more :)
whimsycality chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Ha! That was adorable and hilarious and the image of an entire kitchen terrified of Draco Malfoy will be with me for a while, making me snigger at inappropriate moments.
AliLovesHPandMusic chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I loved the parts where Draco was angry at the sugar jar. Hahaha, I couldn't stop laughing while reading this one.

You're right, based on the summary I definitely wasn't expecting this :)

Great story! And I'm not sure if I really need to feel bad for Draco after the ending, heh.
Raelliin Eddington chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
THAT was soooooo awesome. Draco is so cute! And HArry talking like "Did you use the sugar from that other jar that was labelled salt?" i love that one. Oh this was so GOOD.
Luckystar27 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Omg this makes me smile...and now I can't get the doofy grin off my face. Lol :D

Draco cooking is the most adorable thing ever! And the mental image of Draco in nothing but an apron and whipped cream is soooo mind blowingly sexy XD

Great job! Loved it _
VadMustang chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
omg lmao! that was soooo good and funny! wish i had a whipped-cream-covered-Draco too!
Eliph95 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Hehe (: whipped cream is just too kinky!
whycantIdeletemtfuckingaccount chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
xD This was perfectly silly! I'm not sure I like cooking!Draco that much though *ponders* He's too... cute... But it was nicely written and funny Thanks for sharing.
Dancing Roses and Sunny Rain chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I want some of that whipped cream. 'nuff said.
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
AWWW you left out the best part!
mayfaire chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Oh LOL, those poor kitchen utensils they're probably traumatized for life for all those hot action Harry and Draco do in the kitchen. Love Draco!
65 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »