Reviews for Topping Draco
XscarlettXsuccubiX chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Nice story! All of a sudden I am feeling ravenous with a sudden craving for cake P: lol
DW03 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Poor dishes... XD I loved Draco's idea to make a cake, but I prefer the Harry's celebration! XD Thank you.
equalsMCsquare chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
so punny and clever ;)

and hot and sweet at the same time

LMAOOOO the whole dishes thing was so very beauty and the beast-esque :P Much appreciation for that haha
Jynxies chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Oh man, I laughed so hard my jaw ached and it hurt to breathe! This story was brilliant. I think the dishes were my favourite thing. The whistling pan cracked me up. Oh and that jar! That jar had me laughing so hard I couldnt read further. Epic story! I adored it. XD
Robin'sStalker chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
This was awesome! (_)
DemeRain chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
This story was absolutely delicious.
vacantaccount000 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I'm afraid you reduce my vocabulary to Awww.:) This was so sweet! And I loved the kitchen objects :D
11oyd chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
oh my gosh, this was SO adorable. I always love reading fics where a relationship between Harry and Draco is already established. Holy mackerel, this is an actual T-rated fic by faithwood! :o I didn't see that before!

:D I'd really love to see one of those one-shots sorta like, "Twenty Things Draco Malfoy Would Never Reveal," or something along those lines. I could see you being good at that ;D
Miss Drarry chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
This is one of those stories that made me go awwwww for a full minute :D
Music7282 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Loved it! : - )
lilithaofsherwood chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I literally laughed so much that I cried.
bookworm19065 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Funny!
Priya K chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Love the title, summary and story itself - highly unexpected :D I especially adore the last line! I'm now systematically reading every story you've written, and looking forward to more :)
whimsycality chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Ha! That was adorable and hilarious and the image of an entire kitchen terrified of Draco Malfoy will be with me for a while, making me snigger at inappropriate moments.
AliLovesHPandMusic chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I loved the parts where Draco was angry at the sugar jar. Hahaha, I couldn't stop laughing while reading this one.

You're right, based on the summary I definitely wasn't expecting this :)

Great story! And I'm not sure if I really need to feel bad for Draco after the ending, heh.
73 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »