Reviews for Topping Draco
Holly Tenugi chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
you're a genius with oneshots! you are now one of my favourite authors!
blueray chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Haha! You write some of the best HPDM fics! Whipped cream and Draco...such a delicious combination! ;)
starlit seductress chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
hahaha...the animated kitchen objects are random, but funny...especially how they keep switching their labels, and the way draco yells at them. and that last line...genius!
DanuMarie chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Haha - that was one of the more funny things I've ever read on here. Gosh, I just love your work so much _
freakyhazeleyes chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
this one made giggle... a lot! draco getting angry with appliances is priceless!
Jackie Pappillion chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Really cute story.
neverenuff chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
bahahaha! god, that was bloody hilarious & so so adorable! i loved how sweet & thoughtful yet completely cookingness-clueless draco was! aw! & the fearful & disobedient kitchen implements were also completely awesome! this story was completely yumy! m! :)
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
haha that was soo funny! I feel bad for the dishes though.
flyingdaggers chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
ahahhaha I loved everything, the last line, the pun-title, the summary.

"The plate fixed itself and flew beneath the table, where many other plates found refuge and were tinkling in fright." The personification of the kitchenware reminded me so much of beauty and the beast! ahaha

hmm looking back at the last line, I'm pretty sure everyone who knows Harry and Draco who heard that would think something incredibly dirty. (rightly so!)
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5