Reviews for Fear Not for the Future, Weep Not for the Past
InTheMist032000 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Woah, I wasn't expecting to like this nearly as much as I did. I don't usually like fluff and romance and all happy this and that when it comes to these two, but it so worked the way you wrote it! And I love LOVE that Draco still addressed him as Potter. It's just such a Draco thing. And then the transition from that to Harry, I barely noticed it. It irks me sometimes when some people just have him start calling him Harry seemingly out of nowhere, or at an inappropriate time (is there ever? haha) because I just feel that, with these two, it shouldn't be all sappy! It loses who they are as a character, which is the reason why I'm reading about them in the first place. It should be rough, aggressive, and spontaneous. Which is why I'm floored by the fact you managed to pull this off with them!

Also, I thought I should mention: "I'm not sure how to deal with happiness. Except ... waiting for it to vanish" is so heart-breakingly relatable, I got teary eyed for a moment and my breath caught in my throat. I bow to your writing skill.
Lorra chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I didn't think it was gonna be good - or interesting - but - you proved me oh, so wrong. Loved it.
Eliph95 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I love the fact that draco called harry a sap & then a few seconds ltr said I love u too! (:
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
one...two...three... AAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...that was so sweet!
Ariana Spirit chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
..And that is why I love this story so much. It's so warm and I feel fuzzy and happy inside. Thank you very much, you're amazing , you know?
deathscythe femme fatale chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
bondage and fluff... _ loved it! thanks so much!
TrulyShadowKissed chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Oh this story is so sweet. I absolutely love angsty Harrys and willing Dracos.
Nenne chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Sappy, fluffy, wonderful.
Doni chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Very sweet!
IOTR chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
"I'm not sure how to deal with happiness. Except ... waiting for it to vanish."

That was a brilliant line. :)
Keppiehed chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Oh, God, my nose just bled all over the computer! Also, very touching and sweet. You are the best!
xSingleXdrarryXShipper2x chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
aw the last part waz just aw tht waz good
Citrus Sunscreen chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Incredibly sweet. I love a reassuring Draco
on rooftops chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Aw...I love this sap. Beautifully done.
Wyny chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Really good fiction !

Hot, but in the same time, Harry's fear to loose Draco is really cute.

Thanks