Reviews for Fear Not for the Future, Weep Not for the Past
Wyny chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Really good fiction !

Hot, but in the same time, Harry's fear to loose Draco is really cute.

Thanks

_

Wyny
shadowninja-yuna chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
This is just getting too sexy for my life. Loved it :D
Wynhilde chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
It's so fluffy I almost need to eat something bitter, like dark chocolate, to balance it. Only I'd settle for dairy milk one because in my own opinion it's better. So it doesn't really balance the fluff, it's rather add sugar to sugar. But I love that. And I love that OS. Thank you.
Edward Evans chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
This was super cute/hot.

Thank you for writing this.
Micuko chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
oh, wow, it was hot and cute and I loved it
XquidditchxbeaterX chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
omg, ur such a talented riter!loved it!i love sappy stuff, and this was soo romantic and sweet!i love the dialogues,soo adorable!the love between them is soo clear!LOVED THE STORY!
AnimeMandi22 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
ok you succeeded in getting and aw and teary eyes wonderful job!
sharpied chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Delightfully cute

Excellent story!
Tinuviel Simbelmyne chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Want some!
reicheruchan chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
aw~ that's sweet!
Vicky-Star chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
You're right. It was sappy. But a good sapy! I loved that you made Harry sappy but not extremely sappy and you kept the original personality of Harry and Draco wich a LOT of people, sadly, can't! Anyway cute one-shot!

Bye

Vicky-Star
Sawlt to Your Suger chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
so, in the middle i decided i would favorite it. but changed my mind when you started talking about the whole "bright future" stuf-BUT THEN YOU SAVED IT. with their little talk. and through that talk you also proved your point about draco not changing completely-and harry liking him for who he always was.

good imagery.

VERY graphic, yes, but original.

compliments to the writer.
DanuMarie chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Aw - - I loved it _
freakyhazeleyes chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
aw absolutely beautiful!
pooka14 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
aw, that was so cute, i love how you make Draco all possesive but just for Harry, it's adorable, keep up the good work

love and hugs