Reviews for The Voyage of Alternatives
Beaufale chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
Awwwww. Beautiful
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
It really is. And go Dalek Caan! I mean, talk about a Dalek who is BA!
Absentia chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
;) Nice Pinky and the Brain reference.
Janessa J James chapter 5 . 12/7/2009
Write more on this theme, sil-vous plait?
WeepingAngel123 chapter 5 . 7/26/2009
BRILLOPADS STUFFZ!

Luurved it all the way... Twas a very believable AU, and PISTACHIO COOLIO!

D
Pamari25 chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
Loved the Jack quote. Considering thats still one of my favorite quotes,it made me laugh.
123-321 chapter 5 . 3/21/2009
:D i like!
timano chapter 5 . 10/1/2008
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this! And I like how cleverly you wove it, not only into the episode it's based on, but also into Journey's End-I assume that you're planning to rewrite that too?

Regardless, an excellent piece of writing. (Unsurprising since you write for a living, something I don't yet do myself, published works notwithstanding...)

10 out of 10 stars
ChristinaAngel chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
Oh this was a brilliant way of correcting the error of Rose leaving while still getting the Davros fiasco in place. And i love how the Doctor reacts to getting Rose back and how she doesn't die.
Dr Spleenmeister chapter 5 . 8/12/2008
Hooray for Dalek Caan! See, they're not all bad eggs!

I like the way you slotted my favourite Dalek into this scenario BEHOLD, THE DEUS EX MACHINA! I'm just kidding, it's really clever the way you had him bring them back together.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 5 . 8/4/2008
Sweet. Very sweet. Makes me want to cuddle to death a doll version of Rose and the 10th Doc.

Keep writing!
crimsonpuddle chapter 5 . 8/2/2008
Yay! Happy endings! Not much else to say: it was brilliant, I've loved reading it, and more yay!
crimsonpuddle chapter 4 . 8/2/2008
Yay, I loved it! For a second there, I thought you were going to kill her off like Astrid was, but I'm SO glad you didn't! Now onto the Epilogue!
horsesrock8 chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
Yay!

I have to say that was a terrific ending!

In the words of the Doctor himself,

"FANTASTIC!"