Reviews for Sweet Caroline
Colby's girl chapter 18 . 9/17/2008
That was terrific! I'm on the edge of my seat to find out what happens next. Great job!
jenilee chapter 17 . 9/15/2008
Ok I have no shame in admitting I had to look up defenestration…lol and I’m kinda impressed that you managed to work that word into the story. And what? That happens so often they needed to make it a word unto itself? Lol. Now, I just have to figure out how to use it on the girls at work.

Aha! So that explains the DQ. I never thought of it being built on the old school grounds! I got stuck on the house being the old school and didn’t look past that. So the house is Mr Oleson’s and that makes sense now. And he ran a boarding house to boot. Hm. If things didn’t work out he could have easily pinned it on one of his boarders, if no one believed the drifter scenario that is. I wondered if the guy who paid for the statue was involved with Caroline’s murder, ‘cept I was confused thinking it was the doc. Lots of questions answered this chapter. It’s all falling in place now. Like the last twenty pieces of a jigsaw puzzle.

You know, I may be mostly a Sam girl but Dean is a very close second (pretty much almost tied) and his joy over free blizzards just makes me love the boy even more and I love when Sam is happy when Dean, is being Dean. I can just picture the two of them in amongst the mess of a destroyed DQ, Dean waving blizzard coupons in Sam’s face and Sam snickering. oh boys…

Great chapter as usual. Ooh your deadline story you’re working on, wouldn’t by chance be another supernatural story would it?
Chiiyo86 chapter 17 . 9/13/2008
Love Will and Thad, an their hate/hate relationship with Dean: "Do you know what the word defenestration means?" Lol. I also love Sam's POV on Dean in this one, that remind us of when Sam was still learning new things about his big brother.

So instead of dealing with the problem, the boys made it worse? Oops. Well, that's bound to happen from time to time. Oh Deputy Graham is going to help them? Great!

See you in the next chapter!
ephiny63 chapter 16 . 9/11/2008
Hey Sweety

sorry I haven't reviewed in so long, I have been playing catch up, I'm still not well and haven't been able to spend a lot of time on the computer. sigh..

Anyway I love this story, from the action to the humour to the brotherly bonding, and yep you're right this chapter is definately one of the best to date.

Death by chocolate sauce I love it!

I am wondering if that is the last we see of the deputy or not, and hm poor Sammy he's not doing too good at all is he?

Okkies I'm outta here and keep up the great writing, this story is fabulous.

hugs Shelly
jenilee chapter 16 . 9/10/2008
Great chapter. Love all the action at the DQ and my boy almost got creamed by gumballs! LOL.

Well if you haven’t guessed my favourite part about mysteries is the guessing even if most of the time I’m out to lunch and wrong to boot…so now I’m wondering why DQ? Is she following the boys around now or Will? Hm so Sam saw Caroline after the statue was destroyed. She seems to be wandering farther, oh! Is it because they released her from the statue and now she’s free to roam? Or another reason entirely. Ok am I driving you nuts yet with the guessing?

I really love it when Dean scrubs his hand through his hair when he’s frustrated or his face. They’re my favourite Dean mannerisms that authors throw in.

I love the humour you have mixed in the story too.
jenilee chapter 15 . 9/10/2008
Ruh Roh! That’s never a good thing when Sam says that he thinks there is a problem!

Oh before I go to the next chapter…wild thought, is it possible that Caroline is actually trying to save these people? Ok, I know that’s out there. But I just thought of it and can’t really think of anything to support it. Oh! unless the actual murderer of Caroline is there as a ghost killing people and she’s trying to save them from him. Who, btw I think is the doctor, he was the one that commissioned the statue if I remember right and if Criminal Minds is to be believed, then sometimes people do that sort of thing out of guilt. Oops sorry sidetracked for a second. Like I said, out there.

Before I get too rambly here, great chapter. Love the deputy and the x-files and the “after the first four years it started getting unrealistic”…lololol that was great. I love Deans mother henning Sam too.
Chiiyo86 chapter 16 . 9/10/2008
I like Deputy Graham for being all exited about the truth. The DQ explosion was rather... unexpected, but in a fun way: Dean was just walking with his food, and BAM! Neither he or us have seen it comingAnd the image of Dean just randomly throwing salt in the air, lol.

But now there's a new question: what does the attack mean? Because if I remember well nothing ever happened outside the graveyard... I guess I'll just have to wait and see!
Ciya chapter 16 . 9/9/2008
OMG that was freakin' hilarious! Death by banana splits and hot fudge sundaes.
Ster1 chapter 16 . 9/9/2008
BWAH! Love your chapter title. I can only imagine the chaos! I would love to see something like that on the show...
Ster1 chapter 15 . 9/6/2008
Oh, crap! It's always bad news when Sam says that!

Just when it looked like things were winding down for the boys...*insert ominous music*
Chiiyo86 chapter 14 . 9/4/2008
Nice story, really. I like the way you write the boys's voices ; it really feels like them. It's interesting to go back to season 1, when they were still relearning how to be with each other, between the memory of childhood and the new things they're understanding about each other.

The plot built itself nice and slow, and now I'm wondering what's going to happen next. Clearly, something is still wrong, but what?

I look forward for the next chapter!
apieceofcake chapter 14 . 9/3/2008
I'm late to the table..just found this and read it straight through. Good story, am enjoying it muchly :-)
jenilee chapter 14 . 9/2/2008
Dang. Tease much? Wow, that didn’t help my theories at all. LOl. Although I am glad to see I am not paranoid. I’ve wondered since the cemetery if that wasn’t just a little too easy but didn’t know if I should say anything in case it was just that and I really didn’t want it to come across as bashing. It’s so hard to word things properly sometimes to get the right meaning on here.

Anywho. Great chapter. Have I mentioned how much I love all the pop culture refs?

Oh Dean, his insecurities make my heart achey breaky for him. Love all the inner reflection as he tries to figure out where he and Sam stand with each other these days.

Hm. I wonder what was up at the little house. Just a thought here, but could the house possibly be the old school house, the scene of Carolines murder? Or it could not be related that way at all…LOL. Oh! Oh! (Horshack impersonation) Have to throw out there too, cos apparently I have it in for Iris(Ok what can I say, I’m a Sam girl and she hurt his feelings) but wondered too, if maybe statue spirit was released from the statue when they bashed it and perhaps she tagged along/possessed Iris or even could be Gwen, I s’pose, hm...I guess I should add Deputy dog to that list cos he was there too...

Alright, ignore me. I’m thinking out loud here and it’s late so not much of it is bound to make sense. Shutting up now.
Ster1 chapter 14 . 9/2/2008
At least the poor boys got to bed! I was worried something would come up and they'd miss out on their much needed sleep. I could really the fatigue radiating off of them both this chapter.

Sorry to hear about your awful day :(
jenilee chapter 13 . 8/31/2008
Ah poor Sam. That's like a years worth of ammo for Dean.

Dr. Nubers reaction when Dean and the deputy came in just made me laugh.

Wow Dean was almost tactful. But I think he had more on his mind with the Deputy and the crazy as hell story Iris and Gwen came up with.

Well you know I’ve had that same niggling feeling Sam has…that something feels not quite right. I’ve missed something I think and I’m not sure if it’s because I’m being overly suspicious, cos yeah, I do tend to jump to conclusions; reading more into stuff than needs be (I blame Agatha Christie) and things are progressing just fine or if there is some merit in my thoughts.

Ok. Am I being a nutcase here? Being paranoid? Although I do have an idea of sorts… Actually it’s more just a whole lot of questions and “what if” possibilities, not really grounds for an actual theory.
62 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »