Reviews for Sweet Caroline
Ster1 chapter 8 . 8/13/2008
Looks like Sam's puppy eyes didn't work so well this time around-let's see if Dean's menancing speech does better! Love the image of Dean and Thad bonding while they wait...hee...
jenilee chapter 7 . 8/12/2008
Nice chapter. Nothing creepier than feeling like your being watched by statues or paintings for that matter.

I love the boys and loved Sam's thoughts. His feeling less like a third wheel now with Dean's approval and especially his not being sure if it made him feel better with Dean's support, because he wasn't sure he wanted to be good at this job or not. Don't know if that made sense but hopefully you get the gist of what I was trying to say.

I am wondering where the camera ended up, though.
Angela chapter 7 . 8/10/2008
OMG, this is good! Please, please, please write more and soon. I very seldom read a story that is not complete when it is posted, but for some reason, I started yours and am glad I did. I am dying to know what is going on and what creature you are going to end up using. I am definitely a Dean girl and would love to see more scenes of him on campus, in dorm life, in class or whatever, but please don't make him look silly or foolish. I think Dean is quite a bit deeper than he is ever given credit for. I understand writing takes up lots of time, but please try to write more as soon as possible. I am really looking forward to it. Thanks for sharing your talent.
ephiny63 chapter 7 . 8/10/2008
Hey Sweety

sorry it has taken me so long to review your story, but I have been diligently reading each and every chapter and I am loving it. The twist is fresh and new and the fact that both boys are doing things that make them uncomfortable really adds to the tenseness and intrigue but also the humour.

I am so looking forward to the next chapter, I wanna know who's watching I have a feeling about who but I think I might be way off base ...

hugs Shelly
Ster1 chapter 7 . 8/10/2008
Great job interweaving small "human" moments into the casefic: Sam's feeling of acceptance at Dean's approval, the cop's insistence at using the victim's name, etc. It really makes the story feel multi-dimensional. And now Sam feels someone is watching? Never a good sign, Sammy. Trust those instincts!

Another really good chappie!
Deej1957 chapter 6 . 8/7/2008
Glad I found this- I'm so tired of all the depressing Post S3 fic that's glutting "the market" it's wonderful to find something that goes back to S1. That you're writing it is a bonus *G* Looking forward to the rest!

Dana Jeanne
110283 chapter 6 . 8/6/2008
Great story so far, its really interesting. i love the way you're writing sam and dean. can't wait for the next update!
jenilee chapter 6 . 8/6/2008
I’ve been trying to get a chance to read this since you started posting it. I thought I recognised your name. I read your story “Out for Blood” about a year ago. Great story. I always hoped you’d write another crossover between the two or with Numb3ers. Good gen crosses are few and far between.

Ahem. So the new story, loving it to pieces. I’m sorry I’m lumping it into one til I catch up. Season one is my favourite and it is very nice to escape the doom and gloom of the last two with a fic about learning to be brothers again and a great mystery. So Yay!

The “Wily did go home” a couple of chapters ago had me cracking up.

I don’t think I’ve heard of Black Agnes, not that it means much that I haven’t…lol. Just makes me curious to know more about her.

Can’t wait to see where you go from here.
Ster1 chapter 6 . 8/5/2008
Just discovered this fic and gotta say, I'm hooked! Totally agree with you-the season finale was way depressing. I love your idea of Season 1 casefile. It's cool to see the brothers re-establish their relationship and get to know each other as adults. And you really captured the snark!

Looking forward to seeing how the mystery progresses...

(Hope you don't mind that I didnt' leave reviews for each chapters. I did read and enjoy them, though!)
JackFan2 chapter 5 . 8/3/2008
LOL.. I like your body count score card at the end here, very clever.

This is building up very nicely, very intriguing. Again, I gotta give you promps, you got Dean's and Sam's voices down to perfection. The snark, the come-backs, it's all perfect.

Still reading and still eagerly anticapting more!
Rhesa chapter 3 . 7/28/2008
A good start. Im intriged, and interested to see how the story unfolds
JackFan2 chapter 3 . 7/26/2008
I totally enjoyed this chapter. Sure, it’s not action-packed, but yea, setup’s gotta take place somewhere. Besides, seeing how you so accurately portrayed Sam and Dean- the voices you’re hearing in their dialogue are spot-on!

I especially loved the bits there at the end from Dean: “I know you’ve been itching to break out the pocket-protector” and again with “So be extra geek” LOL.. and then to Sam’s responses; you got the wet-blanket that is our loveable Sam down to a tee, and that’s not an easy thing to do. I swear you channel the Winchester perfectly and if I didn’t know better I’d think you had them chained in your basement and making them act out the scenes for you…

Um.. if that’s true, I’m on my way over. No hording the boys to yourself :D

I look forward with anticipation to more on this story. The mystery is unfolding brilliantly.
Angela chapter 3 . 7/26/2008
So far, so good. Really good idea having them in a school setting, and I like how you are portraying Dean. Not as a macho buffoon, but as someone who could actually fit into that scene. Thank you. I get tired of everyone thinking Dean is just the pretty boy. And I loved that Sam admitted there was more to Dean than meets the eye. Although, what meets the eye is pretty damn awesome. Dean girl, can you tell? You already have me hooked as to what the boys are actually going to be dealing with. Will there be heroic/hurt Dean I hope, I hope, I hope. Please don't be one of those folks who starts a good story like this and then only posts once every couple of weeks or just once a month. This story is too good to do that to your readers. Thank you for sharing your talent. Looking forward to more soon.
Ciya chapter 3 . 7/26/2008
Velveeta Cheese. That poor woman. LOL! Dean surrounded by college girls...campus will never be the same again.
JackFan2 chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
Very interesting start! I'm very curious to see where this is heading. Loved the bit where Rosemary commented about the Impala being a gas guzzler and not fitting on a green campus, then Dean's answer, that was SO Dean LOL. The 'green' comment made the story more relevent to today so good for you!

Looking forward to more, and secretly, as a lover of Dean whumpage, am hoping this is a hurt:Dean fic!
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »