Reviews for PHYSICIAN HEAL THYSELF II Critical Care
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
great job.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
sickly kid? wow, doesn't anyone wonder why he would be sick so much? Wilson should by now realize the abuse factor and the reason House STOPPED getting sick in teen years is obvious...he learned to fight back.

These are definitely the densest Doctors in the world.

STILL HATE FOREMAN...completely forgets that he was an asshole way before he ever worked for House. House just made him realize it for himself (not to mention Foreman's "girlfriend" basically called him that as well), which is truly the problem with Foreman...he hates the mirror that House placed in front of his face. I have said many times FOREMAN IS "EXACTLY" WHAT HE "THINKS" HOUSE IS...arrogant, selfish, judgmental, racist, narrow minded and a prick. These are all qualities Foreman has that House DOES NOT.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
"You haven't learned a thing"...possibly the greatest line I have ever read. Also a line that David Shore SHOULD have incorporated in his show MANY, MANY, MANY TIMES...

I can't understand why you don't have more reviews...I read the first part of this trilogy last night and it was fantastic. Prompting me to read on.

You have a terrific writing style and great story lines...don't give up.
Fanny-Wan Kenobi chapter 5 . 4/1/2009
Thanks for these two fics ! It was awesome ! I can't tell one thing that I didn't like. I just hope you will write Baby Blues because the summary looks great
momsboys chapter 5 . 8/23/2008
Great story but I hated to see it end. I wish you would write a sequel.
notlupus chapter 5 . 8/23/2008
can't wait for the next one *thumbs up*
Edwina B. Karch chapter 4 . 8/11/2008
wonderful, can't wait for more
Robin chapter 4 . 7/29/2008
Loved the Living Will. It was perfect Housespeak.
notlupus chapter 4 . 7/29/2008
Wombat saves the day!
BSEVER chapter 3 . 7/28/2008
ME, I'm his proxy and on this behalf, I strickly fobid everyone here to pull the plug. Got it ?

Now, back to the differential, come on people, move !

Thanks

;)
4Mim chapter 3 . 7/26/2008
Wilson can't be serious?

Hope he's not his proxy.

Update very soon.
bmax chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
Just caught up on the first three chapters and you have me captivated!

Looking forward to seeing what happens.
i luv ewansmile chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
Oh, no, Wilson, how could yo ueven think such a thing! Poor House. Awesome story.
notlupus chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
its his dad isn't it...
melniewn chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
This is a really interesting story. I look forward to reading more.