Reviews for Four Minutes and Thirty Six Seconds
a person chapter 22 . 12/15/2015
this is very good
Angelia White chapter 24 . 9/2/2014
Enter the over protective Dad. My Beta was reading along with me for a few chapters but she got bored because Hellboy hadn't been in it yet. I'll tell her later to skip to this chapter... she may actually log into her account for once and review.
Angelia White chapter 9 . 9/2/2014
You do realise it was obvious in the first few chaptes that Emily was Marissa and Carrie was the nameless girl now called Mina? Especailly after Carrie rants about a murderer and the fact Emily's Mum is Liz and she has the rosary on her wrist just like Hellboy after his Dad dies.
canarycup chapter 26 . 1/13/2014
Marissa has a brother?
You Younguns chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
D'oh! My stupid iPod changed Lash to Flash. Makes NO sense seeing as Lash is a real word. Now I feel like an idiot. XD
You Younguns chapter 42 . 9/2/2011
Ya know, I'm happy that I love Hellboy, and like Sky High. I'm happy because I was able to find this fic because of that! I'm HIGHLY enjoying this fic, and I love how you kind of made Flash tour own little character. I love how unique Mina and Marrisa are aswell. It was funny, I read Flash's real name and I was like, "were have I heard that name before?" I reread both his and Reid's names over, but it didn't click till I read Susan's name, then I thought: "Oh shit"

I feel stupid.

Anyways! This is a great fic! I can't for the next chapy, will Flash take Mina to meet his parents? What about the pale hooded figure? I hope more will be revieled soon!

Love,

Rikky~
WanderingStudent chapter 18 . 8/20/2011
all right. this fic ain't half bad. one question. if Abe is there, where is Hellboy? I NEED RON PEARLMAN IN THIS STORY NAO!
WiCkEdAvEnGeD chapter 41 . 4/17/2011
this is so cool! i love the greek gods! plz update!
Rainspiral chapter 36 . 8/12/2010
u. . . u changed the quot!
MusicLuvinBMXer chapter 42 . 1/3/2010
Oh wow. That was pretty crazy. Whatever I was expecting for the end of this chapter,t hat was not it.

Please continue! :D
Miss-Paparella chapter 42 . 1/3/2010
Oh that's god! I don't know how that's my idea - I really can't take credit for this, but I really like it anyway! These two chapters are really good, I like the interaction, how it's still lighthearted and moving forwards, and I love the potential obliviousness of Mina's question considering she knows more than she should! Can't wait to find out how Lash reacts, but I thought the whole going out moment was really sweet - I hate playing games and I'm all for just cornering the guy and saying 'look, what the hell's going on here because I don't want to find out I've been wasting my time!'...but my friends tell me off for wanting to do that! So go Mina!

x
Trickster707 chapter 42 . 1/2/2010
Wow, can't wait to see his reaction to that request!

Loved it, update soon!
Trickster707 chapter 41 . 1/1/2010
Goddess of the crossroads, nice!

Loved it, update soon!
MermaidSwamp chapter 41 . 12/31/2009
Lovely chapter.

I love how Mina and Hecate interacted with each other. Like they were having a regular conversation instead of one between a mortal and a Goddess.

I do wonder how Mina is going to trick Lash, can't wait to find out!

Trickster707 chapter 40 . 12/28/2009
I thin option one is the best.

Please update soon!