Reviews for What ifsSTRAIGHT VERSION!
JacindaWeire chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I'd love to see a Demyx/Naminé chapter. Maybe Demyx saving Naminé from Marluxia's creepiness? It's a little cliche but I love any Demyx/Naminé. :D
Redtutel chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
What if Riku and Roxas fought over Xion?
Rowana Renee chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
Hehehe, that was funny! ?

How about a serious hurt/comfrot one? Like, what if Roxas got hurt REALLY bad on a mission and he and Axel got to have a fluffy Brother moment. (OR father/Son) ?
taelex viii chapter 2 . 4/30/2010
um... you do know that Reno is a character from final fantasy. right?

and what if while demyx is running away from ceberus he gets clothslined?
lol! Herbal Essences Super Strong Sold Sair Gel!
Sora Tayuya chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
...This is so long that I will read though it, and as I come to a part I will react to or comment on, I will, well, comment on it.(ps, I was laughing hysterically thru the WHOLE thing.)

-Wow, that first random thing with the Tv...a perverted person could have interpreted that very badly...good thing that I'm not like that. (Thank gawd)Then...I bet Axel did steal it...or the money for it. Wow...Ventus just...killed Axel's tv. Oh he's so dead. Wow...they just have a time lapse thing with the omg-what-the-beep-I'm-staring-at-myself moment. This is too funny, I will skip to the end now.

-oh...my...gawd. You put WALL-E in here. Nice.

-Oh gawd...Demyx...(you should put up a line when you switch times or scenes, makes it easier for people to follow)

-Oh gawd...Demyx...you are so dead...

-...Zexion only said that cus he's like a teen too...

-How could he join if he's not a Nobody? Unless they just didn't tell him 'cus he doesn't know...

-You totally dissed AIDS.

-Haha, Vexen said random things. I hate Vexen. That was random as well.

-I dislike swearing, but even I am slightly annoyed to have missed that excellent opportunity to have seen that swear streak from Axel...

-It just broke the entertainment and hilarious barrier: I can no longer keep commenting the hysterics are so intense!

-I AM RECOMMENDING THIS TO ALL 10 OF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS WHO LOVE KINGDOM HEARTS..OK SO MAYBE I ONLY HAVE ONE, BUT I'M ORDERING HER TO READ IT NOW.

-And you totally dissed AIDS again.
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
What if Organization XI had an even larger goal than Kingdom Hearts, and they needed Roxas to use as a 'shell' to bring back the original Xehanort, giving him power over the Keyblade?
Hello chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
I giggled... well I lied right there, I laughed so hard you could hear me in the other room with all my music on. my dad knocked on the door twice to see if I was OK. Keep up the best work on the internet.
kittie reviewer chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
That was beautifully written and very funny. I did spot a few run-ons.

Example

It was raining cats and dogs, the heartless were running wild in the streets, and our favorite nobody had just got back from another mission where his each and every move could’ve meant the difference between life and death.

Those can be fixed with semicolons (;) and it might be a good idea to put something in-between time frams

Example

Yep, it was just another normal day for Roxas at The World that Never Was.

“I’m telling you guys! There was a whole secret Organization!” Ven exclaimed, exasperated. “They were all wearing black cloaks and sat in super high chairs and had secret meetings and everything!”

Thats about it, keep up the good work.

"What if Roxas got kidnapped."
Divine-Black-Rose chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
Hey, this is a great idea! Here's a scenario:

What if, while traveling in the Gummi ship trying to get to another world, Sora, Kairi,Riku, Mickey, Donald, and Goofy somehow end up in Orlando Florida. Right outside the gates to Disney World?

I don't know if this has been done before, so sorry if it's not original lol. Great job, and update soon!
Crazysnakelover chapter 2 . 12/27/2008
I like this idea, chapter was really long, but thats the way i like it.

How about, "What if Roxas got turned into a cat, and Axel didn't realize it."

I know its been used before, but I'd like to see one that doesn't have AxelxRoxas romance in it. ;]
Little Girl Red chapter 2 . 12/27/2008
Oh I love it, really great chappy. And I have a What if.

How about what if Roxas came down with a life threatening sickness.
Lunatic.Ninja chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
This sounds like a great idea! I haven't played Kingdon Hearts in quite a while, but,

What if Sora got hit with a blunt flying object, got anmesia, and told by Riku that Sora is a girl? That would scare Kairi... n_n
freaky-hanyou chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Holy snap you are getting some hard start what ifs! Jeez, i dont even have a firm grasp on who Ven IS. lol So i figured i'll give you a nice starter one. (its real weird to do this. lol) I'll try to leave it open so you can be as free with it as you want.

What if Sora forgot Kairi's birthday?

There we go. Good luck to you!

Rosie
Burningxblue chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Yes! Straight pairings! I don't have a problem with homosexuals, but yaoi just isn't my cup of tea. This is a good idea.

I gots a what if for ya. What if Zexion had A.D.D. and one day Axel replaced his meds with M&Ms? Stupid idea, but it was all I could think of...
CloudintheSky chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
What if Roxas had won the fight against Sora

and by the way, i think that Roxas totally desevered to win that fight!