Reviews for Anything You Can Do
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
OMR, probably one of the funniest shorts of Kaiba and Yami together...not really as rivals, yet not as friends. I cannot believe Kaiba did that. Mokuba should've recorded it for blackmail...

Also didn't know Yami could make his voice go high (assuming Yugi wasn't in on the challenge). *Snickers*

Great Job!
Eternal-Dark Flame chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Don't be so hard on yourself. I found this hysterical.
DazzlingMagicFox chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Lol. Are you kidding? This was cute and funny. I do think you kept Seto and the Pharaoh's over competitive ways in check. Awesome job...XD
CaptainKrueger chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Ha ha, I liked this story. A story of two of my favorite characters. I'm happy.
DaAmazingMeepers chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
I laughed so hard at this one!XD A definite favorite!:3
black-heart-green-eyes chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
hehe brilliant! you should maybe continue this actually

/ash/
Koala929 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Anyone can pull off a chain and collar.I think Mokuba beleives in the heart of the cards...Oh my God you just gave me an Idea for a fanfic. Thank-you!
Kukki Boo chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
I don't you think have to worry about being too OOC too much. Nice! Their ideas of "having fun" were interesting. And I like where Seto said "Oh hell no!" xP
Unique Art chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Ah, who cares what they would do? We're authors;They're in OUR control XD. It made me laugh! I loved Seto's act. Yami's was funny, but Seto's just made me crack up! I could see him doing that...hehe! This was a cute, totally awesome one-shot. Great job!
journey maker chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
OMG! I fell off my chair laughing as I read this story.. When Yami had that poor woman thinkig that the shirts were talking to her well I lost it.. But the best is when Seto walked into the Pharmacy and asked the salesperson "Where can I buy a gun?" Well that was just priceless. I loved reading this story.. I'm adding this to my favorite list...
The Danvers Girls chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
-choking on laughter- y-you did not j-just... -laughs harder- H-HAHAHAHA!

Oh man, you said they were slightly OOC... LIES! O_o I can actually imagine them doing something like this... they were almost perfectly in character! :)

Thank you so much for that dedication... you didn't need to do that, Winter! -hugs- I'm glad I sort of inspired you, though. -Snicker- this was good... Oh my god, Seto Kaiba walking into a pharmacists and pretending to be a suicidal person... -cracks up laughing again- Best lines ever:

(“I hope you can help me,” he said somewhat solemnly. She cocked her head to the side and looked at him sympathetically.

“Do you know where I can buy a gun?” Seto asked her, “I can’t seem to find any here?”)

Oh boy... oh gosh, I'm going to have freaking dreams about this for ages... an emo Seto Kaiba... -dies laughing-

I want more one-shots! You are FABULOUS, Winter! -eyes shine- Well done! Hm... who are you going to do next?

-sighs forlornely(sp)- if only Yami was your favourite character... XD