Reviews for Of Vampires and Dragons
yue moon chapter 22 . 5/26/2010
i like veeno
cl0ud9tiled9 chapter 22 . 1/29/2010
This story is so god and I mean it so are you going to update soon i really really really really and i mean really want to see what happens next. please with a villain Sunday with : m&m's, sprinkles, two bananas, chocolate and strawberry syrup, and finally with a hundred cherry's stacked on top. (that's times a trillion is how good your story is) :3
desichan17 chapter 18 . 1/13/2009
kuku inspired by our RP?
perfect-piscies chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
it sounds like it would have been a great story, unfortunatly none of the sentences made sense, you should really think about heving a beta reader, their there to make sure that doesn't happen. Most of yosentences sounded like they were only half thoughts. A perfect example would be : I am currently 16 years old and I am going to a school for enough that is not a lie or a joke.

I would love to read your stpry it sounds like it would be good, but i can't because i cant understand any of it. Sorry.
Mischievous Wolf of Twilight chapter 16 . 11/15/2008
oosh.. awesome story! aww... i ish kinda disappointed that the pairing isn't gonna stay ashXsasori... but that's alright... i suppose... Dx anyways can't wait for the next chapter! x3
Tawny-Chan chapter 5 . 8/12/2008
diggydawg chapter 5 . 8/11/2008
oo! I like this story. I like Veeno's character so much! I know it's a sasoxoc story or deixoc story I can't remember but I like it as AshleyxvVeeno or VeenoxAshley so cute!