Reviews for Picture Perfect
Demon Vampire180 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
This is really, super cute~! I have a new found love for this pairing and you just made me love it even more... Nice job. Too bad there's no second chapter. : D
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Aw... That's just too cute.

Well wwritten. I like it.
feagalaxia chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Wait. (Goes to the kitchen, gets ice-cream). Just so you know, it's not figurative, I actually got myself an ice-cream after reading this... I guess the fic was really sweet ;) (the trash music coming from the street kind of ruins the mood, though, but that's not your fault).

You're right, Taka deserves some lovin'! From Fuji! And they kissed! Like, properly kissed! Sorry about the randomness, but that doesn't seem to happen so often, it's been a while since I stumbled on a fluff fic where the characters kiss.

Anyway, I liked it, I'm fav'ing. You set me on a good mood :P
Anise chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
This was very sweet and totally something I could see Taka-san doing, they make such a great couple :) There really aren't enough about these guys so I was happy to find this story and really loved reading it!
speadee chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I agree that Kawamura doesn't get enough appreciation. It's the same with some of the characters. If Kawamura is to be paired with someone, I prefer it to be Fuji, too. I'm not sure why, but maybe because that would be the most original traditional pairing involving Kawamura.

I like how you showed their love through the pictures and album. You also did a good job showing how they really know each other.