Reviews for A Grudging Loss
zye1 chapter 27 . 9/23/2016
At first i kept passing on this story coz of how the summary is worded. NOW i get why this has a lot of favorites. I love it. Simply a nice story. Marking both as favorite story & author. Thanks for writing.
Jay chapter 27 . 6/10/2016
"bend to cooperate" When you were talking about changing their image, I think you meant to use "corporate" here. I enjoyed how you had them tie it all up where she gave him a second chance after his deception. I was a little surprised Sango & Miroku weren't mentioned again after the game considering they were her best friends. Nice work on this story.
Jay chapter 26 . 6/10/2016
How the hell did they get another gig at HOB when last time their two singers got in a fight that ended with Kagome blasting Inu & Yura? I liked this chapter, but it really emphasized how much of a liability & a weakness Kagome has quickly become for him.
Jay chapter 25 . 6/9/2016
Nice job with this chapter. It sucks for them, but I'm glad that you included consequences for our power couple as well as Myoga.
Jay chapter 24 . 6/9/2016
I enjoyed his minor freakout. I'm just curious what he's going to do about college now.
Jay chapter 23 . 6/9/2016
Nice chapter. I had been wondering who technically won after they fled. Honestly, I liked that they were so impassioned, but at the same time it bothered me that they didn't put their feelings on hold, give each other a good fight, then go back to his place & get rid of their left over energy.
Jay chapter 22 . 6/9/2016
At the beginning why were people yelling about bears in their cheers? Thought that was the other college that had a bear as their mascot? Great work on this chapter. Glad Kagome was the one to take him down.
Jay chapter 21 . 6/9/2016
Wow. Myoga & Sess are such jerks. Glad Inu finally warned about the baby ploy. I was a little surprised when he didn't tell Kaede after she called him out.
Jay chapter 20 . 6/9/2016
I was wondering when Kaede was going to confront him about his identity. I think this chapter went well. I wasn't expecting Yura because she had seemingly given up on him after last time. I was waiting on Kagome to blast the bitch, but it sucks she got Inu. That could have been interesting with him as a demon.
Jay chapter 19 . 6/8/2016
I had a love/hate relationship with this chapter. I thought you did a good job, but Inuyasha's overuse of "Oi" took away from the smooth flow. It wasn't as bad as people who put in "feh" every other sentence, but it was close. He's taken his ring off to fully enjoy Kagome before when they had their picnic, but it seemed like you were saying he'd only done it as Ash. I really liked the Yura bit. Kinda hoped it would be dragged out more or that Kag would talk to Ash about it. Not sure if you're still in the LA area, but, fun fact, HOB actually closed down last year.
Jay chapter 18 . 6/8/2016
Great job with this chapter. I had been wondering if we'd see more than just their tournament in the beginning & the one for the trophy. I figured it would be Kagome who got hurt, but wasn't expecting her to be drugged. I was SO frustrated with him while he was looking for her & watching the game instead of going straight to Kaede. I think it's great that you've been able to pull details from a tragic time in our history into your story. I was very young when it happened, but knew about it. Hopefully it'll inspire others to look into it.
Jay chapter 17 . 6/8/2016
I'm really hoping that Inuyasha lets their plan to meddle with Sango & Miroku slip to Kagome so they're prepared. She's hanging out with two of the team she went against she should be able to learn something
Jay chapter 16 . 6/8/2016
Called away for a gig? Almost surprised he didn't say something about his family needing him. Still, that took some guts to go there as him.
Jay chapter 15 . 6/8/2016
Glad he got to hear what his reputation has become. I enjoyed the tiny part with them sparring together.
Jay chapter 14 . 6/8/2016
Your chapters are not only getting better, but longer which is great. As soon as he pulled the ring off I thought of his dream to. He's playing with fire, but what a great way to burn.