Reviews for Shifting Waters
wolfeshade6 chapter 6 . 8/13
This story is awesome! I was wondering if you put the story on hold? If you did please continue it. I hope you can update soon!
Lovely
Xcherokee chapter 6 . 6/24
This is like my 30th time reading this and I'm still completely in love with this. All the small details just pull me in so much. How impactful saskue leaving really hurt my heart and I wish the show would've showed naruto going through things like this. How kakashi was so left out of everything and how he really realized that he didn't know his students at all had to be my favorite part. I just love Naruto so much and he's so strong and I just love this fanfic.
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 6 . 6/30/2015
Wow I liked this. It was sad but had a nice fluffiness about it like a sweeter bittersweet kind of thing. I'm not sure if this was your ending or not but if it was it's ok. It leaves things open while ending it a bit. I think this isn't your ending for this but you made it to were if you couldn't finish it, the story would still have some closure. So thanks for doing that. And thanks for writing this, I enjoyed reading it.
DeezPeanuts chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
I like the thing about groceries there.
kagome higurashi chapter 6 . 5/18/2015
please write some more.
naruto kurama chapter 6 . 5/9/2015
Awe... Poor naru-chan . But I love the sorry.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/9/2015
Perhaps you should mark this as "complete"? At least, the "End" made me assume it was complete...
Guest chapter 6 . 10/27/2014
I loved it had me crying but I loved it. I love how you showed more to naruto and saskue relationship showing why naruto was really do upset with saskue leaving. And I love how you didn't make it gay I hate gay crap. Do more! Or update pleaseee
sundes2013 chapter 6 . 10/8/2014
Awww this is really cute! :)
sundes2013 chapter 5 . 10/8/2014
Awww cute!
ThreeKittiesDancing chapter 6 . 9/13/2014
Aww, this was such a sweet, sad, and melancholic story. It was an interesting look at how it must have been for Team 7 right after Sasuke's betrayal. It was also an astute summation of Kakashi's failure as their team leader and his failure to keep his promise to his own sensei to watch over his soon-to-be-orphaned son. It was rather sad that even by the end of the story, Kakashi still hadn't really made it through all of Naruto's self-defenses to connect with the boy. I'm glad that he realized he had been severely wrong to pin all his attention, affection, and hopes on the Uchiha, and had ignored and neglected Naruto and Sakura. If only they'd had a sensei who cared, who knows how much that would've changed things for them. I wish your timeline between Iruka and Naruto had been canon, as Naruto deserved better than how he was treated in canon. Anyway, I loved your story, it made me cry again and again.

I like your version of events, where Iruka-sensei was more involved in Naruto's life earlier than it was indicated he was in canon. In canon, Iruka didn't start treating Naruto with any sense of kindness or respect until he let him graduate from the Academy, after the Third Hokage had had a talk with him, reminding him of Naruto's sad, lonely status in their village because of what he was, something that he couldn't help.
Kas3y chapter 6 . 9/3/2014
Well that my friend was simply fantastic. Loved it. If this is where it ends I can live with that, but if u ever plan on adding more with hurt Naruto and protective Leaf and others than great, otherwise great job and good luck on any other stories u may be working on :)
sundes2013 chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
Oh wow. Kakashi didn't do so much for him, poor Naruto.
sundes2013 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Oh wow, love the introduction. ( I remembered I was searching for the Kakashi/Naruto story in which Kakashi attempts to comfort Naruto. I read one... didn't find another. Your stories are good ( as always), so I am reading this.)