Reviews for Shifting Waters
Guest chapter 6 . 10/27/2014
I loved it had me crying but I loved it. I love how you showed more to naruto and saskue relationship showing why naruto was really do upset with saskue leaving. And I love how you didn't make it gay I hate gay crap. Do more! Or update pleaseee
sundes2013 chapter 6 . 10/8/2014
Awww this is really cute! :)
sundes2013 chapter 5 . 10/8/2014
Awww cute!
CressidaRene chapter 6 . 9/13/2014
Aww, this was such a sweet, sad, and melancholic story. It was an interesting look at how it must have been for Team 7 right after Sasuke's betrayal. It was also an astute summation of Kakashi's failure as their team leader and his failure to keep his promise to his own sensei to watch over his soon-to-be-orphaned son. It was rather sad that even by the end of the story, Kakashi still hadn't really made it through all of Naruto's self-defenses to connect with the boy. I'm glad that he realized he had been severely wrong to pin all his attention, affection, and hopes on the Uchiha, and had ignored and neglected Naruto and Sakura. If only they'd had a sensei who cared, who knows how much that would've changed things for them. I wish your timeline between Iruka and Naruto had been canon, as Naruto deserved better than how he was treated in canon. Anyway, I loved your story, it made me cry again and again.

I like your version of events, where Iruka-sensei was more involved in Naruto's life earlier than it was indicated he was in canon. In canon, Iruka didn't start treating Naruto with any sense of kindness or respect until he let him graduate from the Academy, after the Third Hokage had had a talk with him, reminding him of Naruto's sad, lonely status in their village because of what he was, something that he couldn't help.
Kas3y chapter 6 . 9/3/2014
Well that my friend was simply fantastic. Loved it. If this is where it ends I can live with that, but if u ever plan on adding more with hurt Naruto and protective Leaf and others than great, otherwise great job and good luck on any other stories u may be working on :)
sundes2013 chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
Oh wow. Kakashi didn't do so much for him, poor Naruto.
sundes2013 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Oh wow, love the introduction. ( I remembered I was searching for the Kakashi/Naruto story in which Kakashi attempts to comfort Naruto. I read one... didn't find another. Your stories are good ( as always), so I am reading this.)
daughter of percabeth1999 chapter 6 . 7/16/2014
Ever mentioned how much I love your writind skills and stories? Cause trust me dude, I LOVE them. *thumbs up*
monkeymillionair chapter 6 . 5/24/2014
I like it. It's very cute and incredibly touching. I look forward to another chapter whenever you come across time you feel like spending on such.
Sena Yamazaki chapter 6 . 4/25/2014
Whaaa! I wonder how do you manage to make me adore you and hate you at the same time xD Loved this fic too, I was very happy to find a fic that talked about the harsh life of Naruto and your way of write it it's splendid. Most likely I will be commenting in more old fics of yours, please bear with my lousy english.
xoxo Sena
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
d'aaawwwww... that was so sweet.
Christine Jay chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
Was looking through my favourites and then I found this story and I just had to read it again. It still brought tears and I still enjoyed reading it.
I hope you will update this story sometime soon, it's too good to leave hanging
ferret assassin nin chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Well Kakashi, it's time to take off your gloves and be more assertive. You don't want to lose Naruto, after all. I feel sad over the fact that it took Sasuke betraying all of them for Kakashi to finally notice his two students. Kakashi has some unresolved issues to contend with, doesn't he? :D lol

As far as the story itself goes, you're definitely doing really well and it's certainly keeping me engaged. :D

ferret nin
ferret assassin nin chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Poor Kakashi; he's just trying to help but then again...Naruto's not one to trust people easily, not even his own sensei. I seriously look forward to reading more! :D

ferret nin
hoigui chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS FIC SOON!