Reviews for Contentment
Shemiki chapter 1 . 6/30
One of the best in your collection of Kataang fluff. Mai's reaction was spot-on, and it provides such an appropriate end to the series of Avatar where Aang and Katara are concerned. Kataang forever.
airichan623 chapter 1 . 6/1
Oh crack me up.
themergitonian chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Good story
BeautyInDisquise chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
That was beautiful. That's all I have to say( toph made me lol for like 30 sec).
Digi-fanCatt chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Cute. :3
i'm a ninja chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Awesome! It's just the right amount of Kataang fluff and . . . ahhh it's just so awesome! Haha words are not enough to describe it :))
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013 your story katara never told her brother, father, or grandmother she loved them? sounds pretty mean and selfish to me
The Melon Lord Approves chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Mai's reaction. It was the best.
Honestly, I love her dynamic with every single character she interacts with. She's so wise in her own (extremely understated) way, and it makes me wish she'd been a part of the Gaang prior to the end of the war...
mcanonymous chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
SOOOOO cute!
write more, pretty please! i would love to see more long kataang fanfictions! just can't get enough:)
aangaang chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
you should have made it longer cause its so intresting
Aerilin chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Yep. That was definitely perfect.
gaby chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
nawww thats such a cute ending!
Yugatenki chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
That was fantastic. Perfect addition to the ending.

Thank you. - favorited-

Tyr'amun chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
if there was a fouth book this is deffinately how it would... no should start. this was gold. Thank you
RenaissanceGirl14 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I just wish I could have found this story sooner. I am a hard core fan of ATLA and I feel sooooo happy reading this. Love fanfiction love your story. _