Reviews for Contentment
themergitonian chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Good story
BeautyInDisquise chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
That was beautiful. That's all I have to say( toph made me lol for like 30 sec).
Digi-fanCatt chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Cute. :3
i'm a ninja chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Awesome! It's just the right amount of Kataang fluff and . . . ahhh it's just so awesome! Haha words are not enough to describe it :))
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
so...in your story katara never told her brother, father, or grandmother she loved them? sounds pretty mean and selfish to me
The Melon Lord Approves chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Mai's reaction. It was the best.
Honestly, I love her dynamic with every single character she interacts with. She's so wise in her own (extremely understated) way, and it makes me wish she'd been a part of the Gaang prior to the end of the war...
mcanonymous chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
SOOOOO cute!
write more, pretty please! i would love to see more long kataang fanfictions! just can't get enough:)
aangaang chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
you should have made it longer cause its so intresting
Aerilin chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Yep. That was definitely perfect.
gaby chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
nawww thats such a cute ending!
Yugatenki chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
That was fantastic. Perfect addition to the ending.

Thank you. - favorited-

Tenki
Tyr'amun chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
if there was a fouth book this is deffinately how it would... no should start. this was gold. Thank you
RenaissanceGirl14 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I just wish I could have found this story sooner. I am a hard core fan of ATLA and I feel sooooo happy reading this. Love fanfiction love your story. _
ConGie chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Take out the last three paragraphs and you've got the best oneshot I've ever read in my entire life. Those last three just don't feel right, in fact, they are a terribly treacherous way to end what is simply the best piece of work ever! Besides the show itself of course... And Legend of Zelda... But that's a different matter.

Thank you so much for the amazing read!

The Sage of Water,

ConGie
AK88 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I don't know, it seemed a bit weird to me. Aang and Katara seemed a bit out of character. I didn't find this convincing enough to imagine it happening, although I do see where you're coming from with Katara.

The writing was alright. I'll try reading more of your work.