Reviews for I Believe in Harvey Dent
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Excellent little one-shot, perfectly set. Of course Gordon would have his suspicions, but he'd never inquire any further so that he could honestly say he didn't know. I always thought the end of TDK was appallingly stupid, and following from that, the whole broken-Bruce in TDKR. I much prefer this version who hasn't given up.
alleaf chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
This was great.
KatrinaJG chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I knew, *knew* that Gordon couldn't be so thick as not put the pieces of Bruce and Batman together. You don't make it as a detective by being incognizant of the clues around you, much less Commissioner. Even with the little reveal in TDKR I was sure that Gordon had some inkling or gut feeling before Bruce ever said anything. This has now become my head-canon, so thanks for this great fic. Also loved the little tie in with Hush and Penguin.
tangerinee chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Great job! I agree with the review under mine, I want soooo hard that Gordon finds out. Hope it will happen in TDKR! :)

Well, I guess he DID in this OS here, didn't he? The only question is: Did he knew/supect before or just when he talked with Bruce?
LittleLottie111 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Yessssss, love!

I want so badly for Gordon to know its Bruce. It would make me so happy inside...
Shadowfax chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I LOVE this... loved the little cameos, loved the whole conversation, and especially loved Gordon. More of Oldman's Gordon is all to the good. ]
ForeverRainingFire chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Great story! I really think you captured the characters well!
Monday the 14th chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Liked it! good job.
Hieiko chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Good one.
water kangaroo chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
well this was a different approach at Gordon finding out for sure who Batman is. no startling revelations, no panic, no actual evidence...love it!
ShadowJewel24 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Tom Elliot! WOTT! Go Hush! Hush is probably my most favorite Batman villians ever! He sure knows how to mess with people's minds!

By the way, Bruce should've totally knocked Cobblepot's block off! That would've been so funny to visualize!

Anyways, awesome job!
Alianne Potter-Black chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
i really like the way you chose your words. that last sentence just solidified the story for me. good job.
Taio Kaiona chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Damn, that was good. Good work ]
IcyWaters chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I can't even begin to express how much I enjoyed this. :-) The conversation between Jim Gordon and Bruce Wayne is brilliantly written. I really like how they began casually discussing the recent events and the cleanup, and gradually get to the subject of Batman. The progression felt very real and natural, as though I was eavesdropping on them.

I absolutely love how they revealed so much without ever directly stating what they knew. It was fun watching Jim explain how he put the pieces together. I began wondering if he had most of it figured out prior to the party, or if things really began to click as he spoke to Bruce. That air of mystery really adds to the fun.

I checked out your profile and it appears this is your only Batman fic. I do hope you will write more! :-)
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 1 . 12/24/2008