Reviews for In Another Life
I'm Di chapter 17 . 3/17/2010
I didn't see that coming. Bella crashing that is... And I thought for sure James was behind it all with Victoria. I must read on!
alwayswatchingtv chapter 14 . 3/17/2010
I noticed a few times while reading that you meantioned "In This Life" but I couldn't find it on your profile. Did you take it down? I was hoping to read it as well.
e chapter 18 . 3/16/2010
This story needs an will give the readers an idea of how they will be now that they are in the real maybe you could make it into another story.
e chapter 18 . 3/16/2010
You mentioned that this story has an Edward version.I was checking you checklist of stories but I cannot find anything like that in your can I find it?
I'm Di chapter 12 . 3/15/2010
Uh oh, she's starting to figure it out and Edward is slowly disappearing. Great work, thanks for writing :)
I'm Di chapter 8 . 3/15/2010
Love the legend - that was a nice touch :)
I'm Di chapter 7 . 3/15/2010
Loving the story so far. I'll just bet James and Victoria had something to do with his death. So sad :( I must read on.
faint-of-hart chapter 18 . 3/13/2010
LOVE IT! 3
toodamnoldforthis chapter 18 . 3/7/2010
Fun story and easy to read. Look forward to some of your other stories. Thank you.
toodamnoldforthis chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
So, I'm sure it will be clarified, but it looks like not only is she the only one that can see and hear him (she CAN hear him, right?), but she is also the only one who can touch/feel him and by him. Is that right? Still interested in the story. Thanks!
toodamnoldforthis chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Well, I haven't read a ff like this yet, so this should be interesting. Looking forward to it!
unlovedAngel.x chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
Aw, :'3 poor Bella.. I feel bad for her. I love BxE both in this story (: Which I usually never, ever do.
unlovedAngel.x chapter 3 . 2/15/2010
WOW soo.. exqisite! or however you spell it. I didn't review the last chapter because I already had ;3
unlovedAngel.x chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
aaw' I'm reading this again ((: I can't get enough of it. I just can't, I'm in love with this story.
CoffeeFanatic87 chapter 18 . 2/7/2010
This was a really great and FANTASTIC STORY! I loved it! So glad that I discovered this story when it was completed and even though it's finished, I thought I would leave a review anyway. Definitely going to add it to my faves!
1,129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »