Reviews for In Another Life
toodamnoldforthis chapter 18 . 3/7/2010
Fun story and easy to read. Look forward to some of your other stories. Thank you.
toodamnoldforthis chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
So, I'm sure it will be clarified, but it looks like not only is she the only one that can see and hear him (she CAN hear him, right?), but she is also the only one who can touch/feel him and by him. Is that right? Still interested in the story. Thanks!
toodamnoldforthis chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Well, I haven't read a ff like this yet, so this should be interesting. Looking forward to it!
unlovedAngel.x chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
Aw, :'3 poor Bella.. I feel bad for her. I love BxE both in this story (: Which I usually never, ever do.
unlovedAngel.x chapter 3 . 2/15/2010
WOW soo.. exqisite! or however you spell it. I didn't review the last chapter because I already had ;3
unlovedAngel.x chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
aaw' I'm reading this again ((: I can't get enough of it. I just can't, I'm in love with this story.
CoffeeFanatic87 chapter 18 . 2/7/2010
This was a really great and FANTASTIC STORY! I loved it! So glad that I discovered this story when it was completed and even though it's finished, I thought I would leave a review anyway. Definitely going to add it to my faves!
Fallen.so.Far chapter 18 . 2/7/2010
AW I completely love it! it was a wonderful read!
berrycute105 chapter 18 . 2/6/2010
wOW! THAT STORY WAS WONDERFULISHOUS! i WAS GOING TO REVIEW IN THE OTHER CHAPTERS BUT I JUST REALLY WANTED TO FINISH TO GET TO THE OTHER PAGE. iT WAS REALLY GREat. I WISH OTHER STORIES WERE LIKE THAT
berrycute105 chapter 13 . 1/30/2010
Wow! if only the guys in this world were like that...if only
Snowflakes299 chapter 3 . 1/29/2010
Col
Snowflakes299 chapter 6 . 1/29/2010
I Luv ur Story!
berrycute105 chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
im likin this story more, more!
Five seas chapter 18 . 1/24/2010
You know how people look into fanfiction because they hope to see their favorite story written better? Well, you did just that!

My God, this was beautiful! I mean it, seriously! Everything is simply gorgeous, from your way of interpreting the whole ghost theme to the way the characters interacted. The scene of the Cullen family in chapter 15, and Edward's spiriting Alice and Emmett...it was all gorgeous, and so real. You captured and expressed their feeling in a subtle, but moving manner. I could really sympathize with them, and I really did understand how hard it all really was.

But most of all, I loved the way you portrayed the way Bella and Edward interacted. It gives an interesting meaning to the whole concept of unfishished business. Actually, have you read the books by Mark Levi on which "Just like Heaven" was based? It reminded me a lot of them, yet it was totally new and unique. Edward as a ghost combines a lot of traits of human and vampire Edward, but thankfully, he's not the whiny emo from the book, and Bella's character is given much more depth with the way her love story intertwines with the mytery of Edward's death.

In short, I simply loved this, nearly as much as I loved "Alphabet weekends". Thank you for writing this amazing story.
LuvSam chapter 18 . 1/21/2010
Thanks for sharing this story with us.

I really enjoyed it. The mystery, the angst, the love. I really enjoyed everything.

Thanks