Reviews for In Another Life
team-hybrid8 chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
Col. Update :-)
TwilightJunkielol chapter 18 . 1/1/2010
lol i luvs me a happi ending!
moon shadow 31 chapter 18 . 12/29/2009
Wow... I just found this story and could do nothing else but read it. This is one of the best storylines that I have read. I was so captivated by it.
Adalie chapter 18 . 12/28/2009
aww :) sweet.
unlovedAngel.x chapter 18 . 12/25/2009
Omfec, this story actually managed to break me down. Which is VERY hard to do, trust me. Hadn't cried for over 8 months.. You did it, it is a very nice story, it does seem right, I mean it's what Bella would be thinking. I believe. It is a very wonderful story, good job. ;')
unlovedAngel.x chapter 17 . 12/25/2009
OMFEC! I AM ABOUT TO BURST INTO TEARS, ALL RIGHT! . . . ! :'( I LOVE IT!
unlovedAngel.x chapter 2 . 12/25/2009
I LOVED IT! Love your writing style.
SharonMacross chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
This is my second time reading this. I couldn't stop to review the first time. So addicting!

I love your Bella in this. She's kinda funny and my type of crazy. We'd totally be bffs if she wasn't fictional. D
LoveThoseVampires chapter 18 . 12/24/2009
awesome story
CompletelyCullenized chapter 18 . 12/23/2009
OMG! I actually love love love love this story!

It's so romantic. I completely adore Bella and Edward.

This is definitely one of my all time favourite stories! I'm really sad its over :( I can't wait to read Edward's POV.

-josie
Jesca2000 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Oh w0w. That is amazing! I just love ur story! I review b4 so I'm justs doing it now. You r a great author! Keep up the good work :)
eddiejazz chapter 18 . 12/16/2009
aw I love this story!

I lvoed last chapters ending... "whoever said dying was painless... lied" or something like that lol. eeffing lvoed that...

Im sad its over! awesome read!
eddiejazz chapter 14 . 12/16/2009
Aw **tears** I am so happy that Carslie, Esme and everyone got to 'see' him. yay!
Becky03 chapter 18 . 12/10/2009
I loved it! very very awesome! extremely original! thank you for posting it!
Becky03 chapter 14 . 12/10/2009
I love this story! but I love how you used "And by the way, I adore you...in frightening, dangerous ways,” from Midnight sun! that is one of my favorite lines in the whole saga!

This is such a wonderful story! this chapter wa great! I couldnt help the few tears that escaped when They all go tto see him and hear him play the piano! I love how you are useing all the lines and scenes from the books but turning and twisting them in a unique way that is your own! Wonderful! Cant wait to keep reading!

Becky!