Reviews for In Another Life
Twilight2121 chapter 18 . 11/26/2009
omg i cant belive its actually finished and i stuck with it all the way to the end i loved reading it thanks alot cant wait to read EPOV xx
sweetmama77 chapter 10 . 11/23/2009
Unusual, but I'm enjoying it!
sweetmama77 chapter 7 . 11/22/2009
This is very mysterious. Good job!
sweetmama77 chapter 5 . 11/22/2009
Woah, nice twist!
sweetmama77 chapter 4 . 11/22/2009
So funny- sleeping better with a ghost in the room than during the previous five years!
sweetmama77 chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
It's weird, but I'm enjoying it! I mean, it's not your usual real life stuff; y'know, vampires and werewolves and shit. LOL
sweetmama77 chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
Good question: what *do* you really speak about when the other person is dead? LOL
sweetmama77 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Wow!
Ms. Jessica Cullen chapter 13 . 11/15/2009
pssh... a 'filler chapter' indeed... you basically took the chapters from the books, word for word, and plastered them on here. not that i dont appreciate the lines being the same sometimes, but i've already read the book...
tllover49 chapter 18 . 11/15/2009
i loved loved loved this story!
lizzy822 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I loved your story. I just read it this past weekend and I can’t get it out of my head. Whenever I try to pay attention in class, I start to daydream about your story. You’ve probably heard this a lot but your writing is wonderful. I love how you followed the plot of Twilight while making it unique. I cried so much. In Another Life is definitely on my to reread list. I recently started to read Alphabet Weekends which I’m already starting to love. I read your chapter of Mail on Sundays. It sounded so cute. Never stop writing. Thanks for read my random comment and thanks for writing these great stories!

Liz
Ginaaaa chapter 18 . 11/6/2009
This was such a great story, you had me at the edge of my seat for most of it, awesome job!
hiei-fan-11 chapter 12 . 11/5/2009
So, James killed Edward. I figured, most people grieve for a while when somebody close to them dies, so Victoria didn't like Edward, or they weren't that close. James winked at Victoria, and I infered that he wanted her, so he killed Edward to get what he wanted. I also think I know how it ends. Edward probably comes back to life, like in the legend, and goes from there.
Camille-uh chapter 18 . 10/31/2009
I love it! I really enjoyed the entire fic! GREAT JOB!
stories1 chapter 12 . 10/26/2009
and the plot thickens :):):)
1,130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »