Reviews for In Another Life
team-hybrid8 chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
Edwards sure cozying all up...
team-hybrid8 chapter 3 . 1/1/2010
This chapter was simply exquisite! Updates!
team-hybrid8 chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
Col. Update :-)
TwilightJunkielol chapter 18 . 1/1/2010
lol i luvs me a happi ending!
moon shadow 31 chapter 18 . 12/29/2009
Wow... I just found this story and could do nothing else but read it. This is one of the best storylines that I have read. I was so captivated by it.
Adalie chapter 18 . 12/28/2009
aww :) sweet.
unlovedAngel.x chapter 18 . 12/25/2009
Omfec, this story actually managed to break me down. Which is VERY hard to do, trust me. Hadn't cried for over 8 months.. You did it, it is a very nice story, it does seem right, I mean it's what Bella would be thinking. I believe. It is a very wonderful story, good job. ;')
unlovedAngel.x chapter 17 . 12/25/2009
OMFEC! I AM ABOUT TO BURST INTO TEARS, ALL RIGHT! . . . ! :'( I LOVE IT!
unlovedAngel.x chapter 2 . 12/25/2009
I LOVED IT! Love your writing style.
SharonMacross chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
This is my second time reading this. I couldn't stop to review the first time. So addicting!

I love your Bella in this. She's kinda funny and my type of crazy. We'd totally be bffs if she wasn't fictional. D
LoveThoseVampires chapter 18 . 12/24/2009
awesome story
CompletelyCullenized chapter 18 . 12/23/2009
OMG! I actually love love love love this story!

It's so romantic. I completely adore Bella and Edward.

This is definitely one of my all time favourite stories! I'm really sad its over :( I can't wait to read Edward's POV.

-josie
Jesca2000 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Oh w0w. That is amazing! I just love ur story! I review b4 so I'm justs doing it now. You r a great author! Keep up the good work :)
eddiejazz chapter 18 . 12/16/2009
aw I love this story!

I lvoed last chapters ending... "whoever said dying was painless... lied" or something like that lol. eeffing lvoed that...

Im sad its over! awesome read!
eddiejazz chapter 14 . 12/16/2009
Aw **tears** I am so happy that Carslie, Esme and everyone got to 'see' him. yay!
1,150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »