Reviews for In Another Life
duckllingswan chapter 18 . 10/3/2009
beautiful. so happy that things turned out okay. :)
Twink423 chapter 18 . 10/3/2009
aw... love the HEA for these two... i just knew that B would be ok after the dream and that E would be too... i love how they both rememeber what happened, but no one else... they have a very special connection and can now be together... can't wait for the rest of in this life from epov... to see where his thoughts are from the rest of the story... great job on a great story, loved the fantasy aspects so much. Love ya!
naty1121 chapter 18 . 10/3/2009
I loved this story so much... Im so sad to see it end! But the ending was perfect and I absolutely loved the last sentence!
twilight-vamp-sis chapter 18 . 10/3/2009
absolutely love it, it is totally one of my favorite fanfiction :)
Poemwriter98 chapter 18 . 10/3/2009
That was beautiful. I'm so glad they are both alive. I can't wait to read Edward's POV.
tracieo chapter 18 . 10/3/2009
lovely ending I look forward to EPOV
Rolange chapter 18 . 10/3/2009
I loved the ending, though I'm sad that it's over. I had hoped for maybe one or two more chapters-post event-to follow them in their lives afterwards. Oh well. I'm so happy that it worked out. I was afraid that Edward would still be dead and was thrilled when he showed up. Love it. I'm still reading the story from Edward's pov too!
leo22cuervo chapter 18 . 10/3/2009
O, it's done! you finished it!

Great chapter, all happy and fluffy, just what I need right now :D

And in the notes you make me more happy! you're going to continue EPOV, I'll be waiting for that chapters.

Great work (I see a pattern here :P)

WingedGirlFlyLady chapter 18 . 10/3/2009
aw... it was great! I'm tearing up... omg... that was a great read. :D thanks so much for writing this, I enjoyed it very much :D ~snifflez~ I wish I could give you a hug right now!
Delandora chapter 18 . 10/3/2009
This was such a good story so glad neither one of them died and I'm happy that Edward remembers what happens as well. Loved it.
mexicantt chapter 18 . 10/3/2009

Aww, those crazy kids.

I heart this story. And thank you for a wonderful ending. Loved it.
The Eyes Of An Angel chapter 18 . 10/3/2009
HAA! I loved this story! it was amazing!

I'm soo sad it's finish! :(
nitsuAPJ chapter 18 . 10/3/2009
This story was awesome. I'm totally going to recc this in my next chapter!

Great job! Can NOT wait for the next update to 'In This Life'!

lavishone chapter 18 . 10/3/2009
Perfect ending to your story. I love HEAs!
BriinaaaStarr chapter 18 . 10/3/2009