Reviews for In Another Life
nitsuAPJ chapter 17 . 10/3/2009
Whoa! Fucktastic!

Pam
LibraryLady08 chapter 18 . 10/3/2009
I liked that it was in Bella's first person.

Good ending!

I look forward to EPOV. :)

-MJ
susanpr chapter 18 . 10/3/2009
Yeah! Thank you for finishing the story, and for the HEA! I cna't wait to read Edwards POV as well, but I feel much better knowing it works out in the end. This was on of the first fan fics I ever read, and I have been loyally waiting for each update with baited breath. Thank you again
JasperSAYSrelax128 chapter 18 . 10/3/2009
I loved this story SO much. It is totally inspiring. can't wait for EPOV.
nitsuAPJ chapter 16 . 10/3/2009
Of course not! Every time we WANT to dream, we can't for some reason! :D

Pam
LoveBellaEdward chapter 18 . 10/3/2009
*sob sob sob sob* It's over...*sniff*. That was such a good story! You are an amazing writer and have a special writing style. The ending was great and the plot was mind-blowing! I can't wait until Edward's point of view!

Great job.
Siobhan B. Masen- Fraser chapter 18 . 10/3/2009
Thanks for a great story, I loved it. I will keep you on alert so that EPOV I will get to see.
Tudor1 chapter 18 . 10/3/2009
Love it!
mugglemom08 chapter 18 . 10/3/2009
YAY! Squeeing like a schoolgirl here. I figured you'd give us a happy ending, but it's still nice to have it confirmed. Can't wait to read EPOV.
babylopez2008 chapter 18 . 10/3/2009
ah they did it! awesome.

ooh can't wait for Edward's!

hey are you going to do an epilogue?
secamimom chapter 18 . 10/3/2009
I absolutely loved this story. You wrote it beautifully. Can't wait for EPOV.
siromygod chapter 18 . 10/3/2009
Ok, so I was bad. I didn't realize that I wasn't caught up and totally read this chapter before reading the others. Now I have to go back. Hahaha. I'm happy they got their happy ending. And from what I can tell, you did a good job wrapping it all up.
Whatever Is Catchy chapter 18 . 10/3/2009
AH! It ended! I'm going to miss this story... I'm going to read it again! I just love this story so much!
AMayes chapter 18 . 10/3/2009
I'm sad that it's over! This was a lovely, original story.

I'm glad Bella was able to bring Edward back and more glad that they both remembered everything.

Wonderful story! I look forward to In This Life!
lulabelljane chapter 18 . 10/3/2009
Aw...I'm bummed this is over...I came into the story late but I loved as soon as I started reading...sigh! But I'm so happy that everything worked out and Bella and Edward got their happy ending...

So damn good sweetie! :)