Reviews for In Another Life
cullen sandra chapter 18 . 11/8/2012
I really enjoyed your fic. not many edward ghost fics about, so i'm happy to have found your one. One negative though, you used too many twilight quotes, i would have loved it with less of those and mor quotes coming from you.
Yna chapter 18 . 11/1/2012
Wow, that's all I can say. :)
Ally chapter 18 . 10/6/2012
BRILLIANT BRILLIANT SUPERCALAFRAG- oh I don't know how to spell it but you get the point! It was fantastic!:D
nanavette chapter 18 . 8/10/2012
I enjoyed reading this.
Angela chapter 18 . 8/6/2012
I loved this story! Well written and a differant kind of story Thanks.
InkedBaby chapter 18 . 8/1/2012
Wow, I can honestly tell you I enjoyed this more than Twilight itself, it blew my mind. The idea of this is wonderful, I love, love, love, the plot. You've written it beautifully, as well. At parts a was a little bit disappointing by exactly how much is taken straight out of the book because I felt you had your own characters growing so wonderfully, and you'd throw in quotes, and it'd mix in how they were originally written. I don't know, it worked, I still loved this story, but I feel you could have made it more your own and given it a little more. Were this a little longer, and a little more detailed, it could be it's own book, and I would enjoy reading it all over again.
I feel like I can go way more into detail about this, I loved it that much, but right now I'm so tired I'm pretty much dead on my feet, so I'll come back later. Ha.
Lord Sanguine chapter 18 . 7/14/2012
Excellent work. Love the ghost idea.
Chrystalize198 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
At first I didnt want to read this story because Edward was dead, and having that sort of dynamic in their relationship scared me because of possible ending. But I read it anyway, because I had faith in you. Honestly this short made me laugh and cry, the topic of death scares me because of the finality of it. You managed to make me feel a roller coaster of emotions. I was so tempted to skip to the end and see what happened but I was so glad I didnt. You are an AMAZING writer. Im an advid skimmer but I read every word of each of your stories. Alphabet weekend made me scroll through the rest of your stories.
nalian1979 chapter 18 . 6/16/2012
Amazing story! I trully enjoyed it
sweetmama77 chapter 18 . 4/5/2012
Aw, such a sweet ending! Thank you :)
iwish68 chapter 14 . 4/2/2012
the story was awesome and original up until u were pretty much using alot of paragraghs from the twilight books not just quotes so yeah the story WAS good but im bored with it as its not really feeling original to me
babygirl246024 chapter 18 . 3/25/2012
I love it! It's a beautiful story. :)
sweetmama77 chapter 8 . 3/18/2012
Reading this story for the second time and enjoying it. :)
Frakking Toasters chapter 18 . 3/12/2012
That was great. I loved Ghostward - really unique and I just loved how it all turned out. Thanks so much for writing.
Twiggalina chapter 18 . 3/10/2012