Reviews for In Another Life
siromygod chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
I really like your writing style. I don't know if I've ever told you that. D
siromygod chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Wow, I really like the way you started this fic off. Beautiful. D
twilight-fanficwriter chapter 10 . 1/22/2009
By far one of the most creative Twilight fanfics! I hope you continue!
k-pattttttttz chapter 9 . 1/21/2009
lol sorry for this review, didn't now how to reply to your reply : LOL

new to this.

i think i will eread your other story, it sounds interesting.

everything from edwards POV usually is :D
k-pattttttttz chapter 10 . 1/20/2009
Just finished reading all the chapters!

wow, this is really good!

please, please, please continue writing :D
k-pattttttttz chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Wow.

I just read the first feew chapters, and this shocked me :O

i didnt read the summary before i startred reading this story, so i was wide-eyed when edward said he was dead :

but your story is amazing, and im going to continue reading it (:
The Smiling Dead chapter 10 . 1/16/2009
OMG, YOU NEED TO CONTINUE WRITING THIS STORY... BEST STORY I HAVE READ SO FAR, WELL ONE OF THEM. THIS MEANS THAT IF YOU WANT TO BE THE TOP OF MY FAVOURITE AUTHORS THEN YOU NEED TO START TYPING. I KNOW ABOUT TIME 'LIMITATIONS' AND ALL BUT STILL... I LOVE THIS STORY! IT MADE ME CRY SO I NEED TO KEEP READING SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

GOOD LUCK AND BTW, THIS LAST CHAPTER WAS GREAT CAUSE SO MUCH WAS IN 1 CHAPTER! GOOD WOORK.. AGAIN!

I'LL BE CHECKING IN SOON SO I HOPE I CAN READ SOME MORE SOON!
The Smiling Dead chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
OMG; LOVE THIS STORY. ITS BEAUTIFUL... made me cry!
SparklingTwilight chapter 8 . 1/16/2009
That was by far the most creative rendition of a Quileute legend I've read so far. Completely awesome. The only thing that could have made it better possibly in my retarded opinion would have been to maybe interrupt the telling of the legend right before the information of the "resurrection" lol. It's always good to keep a surprise for the end ;o). Fabulous story so far though...can't wait to see where it goes!
RedisthenewBlack chapter 10 . 1/15/2009
You must update! Please? :)
RedisthenewBlack chapter 5 . 1/15/2009
What a good chapter! I cried not once, but twice. I usually don't like the death/dying things, especially the aftermath, but I really like this story!
RedisthenewBlack chapter 3 . 1/15/2009
As part of my Christmas present, my best friend gave me "The List" of must read fan-fics - and this was one of them - I really like the story. The plot is very different, but I like the character development thus far - and the plot is actually rather interesting as well. I can't wait to read more! :)
pisces-chick chapter 10 . 1/14/2009
update, i love this so much! please, please please? I'll give yea box of chocolates! ok so maybe i wont, but I'll review again! Oh and I'm super-duper happy another cullen knows now! woohoo!
Hayley-Cullen93 chapter 10 . 1/14/2009
Woah! Liked this chapter!
AvatarTwilightObsession chapter 10 . 1/14/2009
update soon, please! I love this! x
1,155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 73 .. Last Next »