Reviews for In Another Life
Mastaspammip chapter 10 . 12/28/2008
AHH I HATE CLIFFYS! he needs to let them tell her that he liked her when he was alive..
Rolange chapter 10 . 12/28/2008
Whew, that was good and worth the wait. I liked how you reworked the original Port Angeles story into this story. Poor Bella, suffering from inadequacy all this time yet I have the feeling Edward wanted to get to know her before his untimely death. I love this story to pieces!
AMayes chapter 10 . 12/28/2008
Wow, I just stumbled upon this and I'm hooked! I love the interaction between Bella and the Cullens (Edward most of course!) Please update soon!
freakyhazeleyes chapter 10 . 12/28/2008
Oh my god, this chapter was so good! I loved everything about it; the length, the dialogue, the scenes. It was all so beautiful and completely worth the wait! I loved how nervous Bella was to sit with Emmett and Alice at lunch, but I really want to know what they would have said if Edward hadn't kept cutting them off when they were talking to her. Did Mr. Cullen have a little fascination with Miss Swan before his unfortunate "death"? That would be so cute if it were true! James freaks me out. No eighteen(?) year old should have a maniacal laugh, and the fact that everyone else at the lunch table didn't notice how creepy his laugh is worries me. Edward was so cute with giving her the radio that was supposed to be his. And you wrote the Port Angeles scene wonderfully! Poor Edward though, torn between wanting to stay with his family and walking with Bella. But it was genius having him "Spirit" Emmett and have him find her. And Emmett "felt" him afterward, which was beautiful. I love it when Emmett gets all emotional! But I was wondering? How did Edward find her? I know he had basically an entire half hour, maybe forty minutes, to look for her, but how would he even know where to go beyond the bookstore? I don't know why I thought about this, but maybe when he "spirits" into someone's body, all of his senses (sight, smell) are heightened? I don't even know if that makes sense but I just thought maybe that's how it could work.

Anyway, wonderful update and I would totally love the length of every chapter to equal this!
altdolf85 chapter 10 . 12/28/2008
This was great! I love how you kept the Port Angeles scenes to he book but not. And Edward spiriting Emmett that way was genius! I'm curious to know what everyone was alluding to at lunch, could it be that Edward's had a crush on Bella for a while? Great work keep it up!
Artificial Happiness chapter 10 . 12/28/2008
That was really good :) I missed a few chapter because of collee apps and a busy December, but I just wanted to say Bella with the Cullens at lunch made me feel as uncomfortable as she did. I really like how some things turned out. I really liked the Quilete story. I really enjoyed those in the books, but my friends are Jacob-haters, so they thought it was boring. :(

And the Bella and her mom parts were really touching. I'm not sure why, I just started to feel her pain. Even though it kept getting cut off. If Edward comes back to life, it'd be interesting to see Bella's thoughts about bringing her mom back to life. My heart would probably break in that scene. I wonder what was going on for Edward before he became a ghost. We're probably supposed to know by now, but I'm really dense and slow. I know as much as Bella does. T_T

Now you have a month off! I think. Update soon! I can't wait :)
oui chapter 10 . 12/28/2008
AHH! i love this story! this is the best i have ever read! I love it! UPDATE! it's so great!
seevousplay chapter 10 . 12/28/2008
Totes worth the wait of course. Awesome chapter as always.

I do yell via CAPS huh? Hahaha. Yess
Kolored chapter 10 . 12/28/2008
Dun dun dun! Awesome chapter! This story is getting better chapter by chapter! :3

Update soon,

Kolored.
YankeeDiva chapter 10 . 12/28/2008
I have been dying for a update on this story and it was so worth the wait. So many little hints of something between Edward and his sib's about Bella. I so wanna know what comes next at this dinner. Please post more soon!~
x-aly-x chapter 10 . 12/28/2008
great chapter
Maddy chapter 10 . 12/28/2008
I loved the scene at the end! where Alice is hugging Emmett but she is saying Edward's name... and Emmett is crying because he felt Edward :(
bitemeplease235 chapter 10 . 12/28/2008
i hate finals. they absolutely suck. but this latest chapter didn't suck, it was amazing! i loved it, as usual, and i can't wait to hear how emmett reacts to bella and alice telling him about edward. more soon please!
J.A. Sollavoie chapter 10 . 12/28/2008
WHAT? YOU DECIDED TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER A CLIFFHANGER? WHY THIS CHAPTER? WHY? Ok. My rant is over now. Update soon!
peachylicious chapter 10 . 12/28/2008
Ooh, excellent chapter! I was so excited when I saw that you updated! Update soon!
1,133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 74 .. Last Next »