Reviews for In Another Life
MoCullen chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Ok ... You got me- great first chapter.
aaa chapter 18 . 2/7/2011
Nawwwwwwwww, I freaking loved this story :P It's purfectt
FangBangers chapter 18 . 1/17/2011
I loved it :D
Jenox chapter 18 . 1/7/2011
Oh my gosh, I loved it!
CullenHaleMcCarty chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
This looks really good - I can't wait to read more..thank you
QueenAnnie1 chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
after reading the prologue, I wasn't sure if I would like this story. Bella was just a little too NOT weird-ed out by being able to see a ghost but I kept reading and now I'm in love with this story and also dreading the ending because after all, Edward IS dead...how can there possibly be a happily-ever-after!

great story! it's refreshing to read something different.
toffeeglory chapter 18 . 12/8/2010
Marry me? This story was amazing. I am absolutely horrible when it comes to reviewing a story but this story was fantastic and I just couldn't help myself from leaving this. You deserve so much praise for this wonderful story. Ugh, just, I love you.
XxSparklesxxBrightlyxX chapter 18 . 11/6/2010
That was really cool. Very nice.
CynicalDreamerC chapter 18 . 10/29/2010
Aw, lovely story. .
laceyndom chapter 18 . 10/21/2010
Loved it! Im kinda sad that Edwards family didnt remember. It would have been bettet if they could. But it was still a good ending!
bloodyhell95 chapter 18 . 10/9/2010
you know...you should really consider making this a real book. It's like an epic love story. obviously better than twilight and i can imagine being a movie. just telling you to think about it.
Lilosobel chapter 18 . 10/5/2010
Omg. . . this story is SUPER COOL! Really! youre genius! I wanna meet ghost long time ago, alas, i dont have the ability! u know, i cant keep my hand off my mouth as i reading it. . . jeez, you are cool! XD
Bilqis chapter 18 . 10/2/2010
This story is amazing!
kizzy90210 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
A little cryptic. but good. just keep writting?

ps: i'm afraid to write, or, rather to put something on FF. can you give me some advice?
MorticiaYouSpokeFrench chapter 11 . 9/12/2010
hey,

i've already read the whole story, and then i went looking for the story in edwards point of view, but i couldn't find it.

did you take it down?