Reviews for In Another Life
s m Neal chapter 7 . 11/9/2008
i love it and i hope you update soon
The Eyes Of An Angel chapter 7 . 11/9/2008
another great chapter! update soon! ;D
midsummerstars chapter 7 . 11/9/2008
Great chapter! The dream at the beginning was interesting...Are you going to have them go to the meadow too?
Jill chapter 7 . 11/9/2008
aw. i cried when i read this. its so sad. but it is also amazing! please update soon!
bitemeplease235 chapter 7 . 11/9/2008
ah! this story is so incredibly amazing! i was very disappointed when i couldn't click on the next button anymore. i love it! more soon please!
CathyD chapter 7 . 11/9/2008
Another excellent chapter. I love the Alice/Edward stuff, it's so moving. And of course love him using some of the lines from the book on her. :)

Dying to find out what exactly the dream means, but I think I have some ideas already.

Looking forward to more great Bella/Edward stuff, and seeing just where this fic takes us. Great job, keep it coming! :D

Cat
x-aly-x chapter 7 . 11/9/2008
great chapter
Artificial Happiness chapter 7 . 11/9/2008
Must you post this on a Sunday night? Oh the despair. I shall fail English class.

Wow, I didn't realize the sequence and familiarity of events that were occurring until I read that you were to include the Port Angeles scene. LOL I think it's really cool how you're trying to stick to the story in your own way-like Edward can read minds by "spiriting" them, and incorporating Alice into saving Bella with Edward's abilities.

I also like how Bella does sound like Bella in her witty remarks. I'm just laughing along every few lines. “Are you kidding, me? How do you survive without music in this piece of cr- in this fine automobile?” And the beginning was just frickin' adorable. :)

Update soon!
freakyhazeleyes chapter 7 . 11/9/2008
very good! i think i know what you're getting at with the whole dream bella had with the victoria and james interaction, but for now i'll keep it to myself. :)
xxfanpirexx chapter 7 . 11/9/2008
Another really good chapter!
bitemeplease235 chapter 6 . 11/9/2008
you ever had one of those moments where you're like, "god, i'm such a teenager?" i usually think that i'm way too mature for my age (actually, i'm the youngest in my class and much more mature than even my oldest friends), but i found myself squealing like a child when i read the whole, "i look up when i lie" thing. such an amazing story! i love it, so you'd better write more soon!
alli chapter 6 . 10/27/2008
i really really really really really like this story! please hurry and update and finish!
aurel91 chapter 6 . 10/27/2008
Love it :)
glycerineclown chapter 6 . 10/26/2008
This is so cool! I'm really excited for more. How often are you going to update?
Oceaneyes45 chapter 6 . 10/26/2008