Reviews for In Another Life
aurel91 chapter 7 . 11/10/2008
I would love to have a ghost of Edward next to me :D
austen1775 chapter 7 . 11/9/2008
You can't end it there. You're killing me. Is that the police report to Edward's accident? What's with Bella's dream?

I like Edward and Bella's relationship. I'm excited to see how you'll conclude this story. It's hard to think of a happy ending when one protagonist is dead, particularly in light of his involvement in a possible romance. You eally can't have an E/B story without romance.

Can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks!
abovetheserpentine chapter 7 . 11/9/2008
I like the way Bella and Edward's relationship is progressing... well done! :)
support.carlislism chapter 7 . 11/9/2008
That was a great chapter, i love this story!

update soon plzz)
BubbiGurl23 chapter 7 . 11/9/2008
I like your chapter. It is well written and keeping with the same feeling as the rest of them. Good job :D
CellarDoor821 chapter 7 . 11/9/2008
I'm really loving this story.

I hope you update again soon! :)
s m Neal chapter 7 . 11/9/2008
i love it and i hope you update soon
The Eyes Of An Angel chapter 7 . 11/9/2008
another great chapter! update soon! ;D
midsummerstars chapter 7 . 11/9/2008
Great chapter! The dream at the beginning was interesting...Are you going to have them go to the meadow too?
Jill chapter 7 . 11/9/2008
aw. i cried when i read this. its so sad. but it is also amazing! please update soon!
bitemeplease235 chapter 7 . 11/9/2008
ah! this story is so incredibly amazing! i was very disappointed when i couldn't click on the next button anymore. i love it! more soon please!
CathyD chapter 7 . 11/9/2008
Another excellent chapter. I love the Alice/Edward stuff, it's so moving. And of course love him using some of the lines from the book on her. :)

Dying to find out what exactly the dream means, but I think I have some ideas already.

Looking forward to more great Bella/Edward stuff, and seeing just where this fic takes us. Great job, keep it coming! :D

~Cat~
x-aly-x chapter 7 . 11/9/2008
great chapter
Artificial Happiness chapter 7 . 11/9/2008
Must you post this on a Sunday night? Oh the despair. I shall fail English class.

Wow, I didn't realize the sequence and familiarity of events that were occurring until I read that you were to include the Port Angeles scene. LOL I think it's really cool how you're trying to stick to the story in your own way-like Edward can read minds by "spiriting" them, and incorporating Alice into saving Bella with Edward's abilities.

I also like how Bella does sound like Bella in her witty remarks. I'm just laughing along every few lines. “Are you kidding, me? How do you survive without music in this piece of cr- in this fine automobile?” And the beginning was just frickin' adorable. :)

Update soon!
freakyhazeleyes chapter 7 . 11/9/2008
very good! i think i know what you're getting at with the whole dream bella had with the victoria and james interaction, but for now i'll keep it to myself. :)
1,150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 61 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 .. Last Next »