Reviews for In Another Life
hellena8989 chapter 6 . 10/25/2008
that was great!
speedmonkey chapter 6 . 10/25/2008
Yay! Alice knows now! And aww poor Carlisle and Alice *huggles them* The image of Edward in the back of Charlie's cruiser is just to funny. lol.
freakyhazeleyes chapter 6 . 10/25/2008
yay! it was a pleasant surprise seeing this update in my email and it was a wonderful chapter!
Kolored chapter 6 . 10/25/2008
Great chapter. :) I liked the little brother/sister bonding moment there between Alice and Edward. That was sweet.

Update soon,

Kolored.
support.carlislism chapter 5 . 10/19/2008
cool story, i really like it!

update soon..
a.grl.can.dream chapter 5 . 10/18/2008
wow! i really love your story. please update soon or i might scream! anyway, keep it up.
Anazarel chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
I LOVE it!

I can't expect for the next chapter.

Please, continue it.

Thanks!
CellarDoor821 chapter 5 . 10/14/2008
yay, great update!

more soon! :)
abovetheserpentine chapter 5 . 10/14/2008
this is so... cool! hehe, i gtg now, but i like it! :D
sweetcranberry chapter 5 . 10/13/2008
oh my gosh! i wasn't expecting him to jump alices body like that! i was thinking it would be Edward, just edward. way to throw a curve ball! lol

i am just curious, how is Edward able to touch things, pick them up, carry bella? is this something that gets explained in later chapters?

anyways, great chapter! im so glad you updated! a couple other stories of mine updated and i saved yours for last ]

best for last
austen1775 chapter 5 . 10/13/2008
Thanks for posting the new chapter.

I'm excited to see where you're taking this story. I'm enjoying Bella and Edward's banter.

I hope you post an update soon.
Kimsille chapter 5 . 10/13/2008
OMFSOMFSOMFS! I LOVE THIS (emphasis on the fricken THIS) STORY! lol, NO WONDER! PFFT! GEEZE! lol, omfsomfsomfs, lol, well...THAT was unexpected! OMFSAOMFS! HE POSSESED...er, i mean SPIRITED ALICE! EP! NICE! AND TOTALLY WICKED! EEP! I LOVE IT! EP! I CANT WAIT TO HEAR THE NEXT CHAPPY ABOUT WAT HAPPENS! WILL THEY EVER LEANR ABOUT EDWARD? WAT WILL HAPPEN? EP! UPDATE SON PLEASE!

-THE silVeR
sherry1990 chapter 5 . 10/13/2008
very interesting premise!
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 5 . 10/13/2008
WOAH! intense. please update soon! how often do you update?
x-aly-x chapter 5 . 10/13/2008