Reviews for In Another Life
xxfanpirexx chapter 7 . 11/9/2008
Another really good chapter!
bitemeplease235 chapter 6 . 11/9/2008
you ever had one of those moments where you're like, "god, i'm such a teenager?" i usually think that i'm way too mature for my age (actually, i'm the youngest in my class and much more mature than even my oldest friends), but i found myself squealing like a child when i read the whole, "i look up when i lie" thing. such an amazing story! i love it, so you'd better write more soon!
alli chapter 6 . 10/27/2008
i really really really really really like this story! please hurry and update and finish!
aurel91 chapter 6 . 10/27/2008
Love it :)
glycerineclown chapter 6 . 10/26/2008
This is so cool! I'm really excited for more. How often are you going to update?
Oceaneyes45 chapter 6 . 10/26/2008
I love your story!
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 6 . 10/26/2008
aw!
CathyD chapter 6 . 10/26/2008
Aww, great chapter! Loved the emotion of it all; from Emmett's nearly crying while holding Alice, to Edward hugging Alice and her feeling it, Carlisle being able to "feel" Edward even though he doesn't realize it, Edward holding Bella while she was waiting for the xrays and his intense reaction to "almost losing" her... the whole chapter was just amazing! Best one yet, I think.

I love this fic, and can't wait to read more of it. Keep up the amazing work! :)

~Cat~
HarshKissesx chapter 6 . 10/26/2008
AWESOME! I LOVE THE PLOT SO MUCH! ]
midsummerstars chapter 6 . 10/26/2008
AW! I love how you have done this - the way it was Alice who saved Bella - because of Edward taking over her body... Love this story and can't wait for more! :)
Artificial Happiness chapter 6 . 10/26/2008
LOL at the image of Edward in the back of a police car. Aw, at Emmett in the beginning. "I’m trying to see if I can find out how I was able not to spirit Alice and my dad." Umm... what did you mean by that? When Edward touches them?

You're doing a great job. :) Update soon!
x-aly-x chapter 6 . 10/26/2008
So Alice now knows that should be fun great chapter
abovetheserpentine chapter 6 . 10/26/2008
that was good, but maybe you should've prolonged Alice's not-knowing... oh well, i liked it. :)
a.grl.can.dream chapter 6 . 10/26/2008
arg! write quicker please! i still love ur story. its so sweet.. he cares so much for bells already.
support.carlislism chapter 6 . 10/26/2008
Great chapter i really love this story!

update soon)