Reviews for In Another Life
alli chapter 6 . 10/27/2008
i really really really really really like this story! please hurry and update and finish!
aurel91 chapter 6 . 10/27/2008
Love it :)
glycerineclown chapter 6 . 10/26/2008
This is so cool! I'm really excited for more. How often are you going to update?
Oceaneyes45 chapter 6 . 10/26/2008
I love your story!
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 6 . 10/26/2008
CathyD chapter 6 . 10/26/2008
Aww, great chapter! Loved the emotion of it all; from Emmett's nearly crying while holding Alice, to Edward hugging Alice and her feeling it, Carlisle being able to "feel" Edward even though he doesn't realize it, Edward holding Bella while she was waiting for the xrays and his intense reaction to "almost losing" her... the whole chapter was just amazing! Best one yet, I think.

I love this fic, and can't wait to read more of it. Keep up the amazing work! :)

HarshKissesx chapter 6 . 10/26/2008
midsummerstars chapter 6 . 10/26/2008
AW! I love how you have done this - the way it was Alice who saved Bella - because of Edward taking over her body... Love this story and can't wait for more! :)
Artificial Happiness chapter 6 . 10/26/2008
LOL at the image of Edward in the back of a police car. Aw, at Emmett in the beginning. "I’m trying to see if I can find out how I was able not to spirit Alice and my dad." Umm... what did you mean by that? When Edward touches them?

You're doing a great job. :) Update soon!
x-aly-x chapter 6 . 10/26/2008
So Alice now knows that should be fun great chapter
abovetheserpentine chapter 6 . 10/26/2008
that was good, but maybe you should've prolonged Alice's not-knowing... oh well, i liked it. :)
a.grl.can.dream chapter 6 . 10/26/2008
arg! write quicker please! i still love ur story. its so sweet.. he cares so much for bells already.
support.carlislism chapter 6 . 10/26/2008
Great chapter i really love this story!

update soon)
Everleigh Rayne chapter 5 . 10/25/2008
Oh! Deff my fave chapter yet! LOVED IT! Love ed and bellas connection.. and i cannot wait for more
austen1775 chapter 6 . 10/25/2008
I felt sad for Alice when she hugged herself after saving Bella from Tyler's van. I almost lost it when Edward touched his dad's shoulder and hugged Alice in the hospital.

1,148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 62 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 .. Last Next »