Reviews for The Glass Casket
gidgetgal9 chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
Yay- loved this- so glad you wrote it. The other sounds wonderful too- so I hope your writers block stay away! :0) Claudia
ROBINV chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
Excellent story! Sounds like Sam's being "special" has helped him in some instances, but ultimately, will it be a blessing or curse? I love your writing style! Love, Robin
ROBINV chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Typical Winchester, can't resist a pretty face! But this time, it's gotten Sam into BIG trouble! What is going to happen next? I can't wait to find out! Love, Robin
friendly chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
great 2 shot. .nice job
criminally charmed chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
Nice ending. But I dislike that Sammy gave up the class. Normal was so important to him. But you included Bobby and any tale with Bobby makes me happy.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Great way to introduce the envents that lead up to Sam's condition in "While you Were Sleeping".

Sam and Dean's respective encounter with the witch were well written and quite the fun to enjoy. Did I ever mention how gorgeous both of them are behaving in a tight spot?

I'm looking forward to reading the next installment/rest of the story.
A Fair Amount of Strife chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
EP U MUST FINISH THIS ITS GR8! sam better not die though! :
Nicki chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Liz, this is awesome! Great first chapter. Can't wait to read the second. I love reading limp Sam and protective Dean :)
AmiNoo chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Hey, Liz x

Argh! No! Poor Sammy! :(

Damn witches - they're either hurting the little bunnies or the cute puppy-dogs... have they no sense of decency? :P

That was an awesome start! I loved the way you described Sam and John's constant arguments and how no matter what, eventually, Sam would return to them

You've got the characters so right! John's stubbornness, Dean's concern and sense of duty mixed with Sam's rebelliousness and need to break away are just fantastic!

I loved it and I'm waiting on tenterhooks for the next chapter :D

Hugs, Am x
sairah chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Fab story...It made me think of Hansel and Gretal.

Look forward to chapter two.
Trish62 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Nicely written. I wish this was going to be more than a two-shot!
carocali chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Ah, teen angst! Love it! I'm sure Sam left several times after yelling "I hate you" so this is totally believable.

Funny how the witch had given up on Sam for her 'sacrifice' until Dean came in and ticked her off. But what did she do? How did she know that hurting Sam would hurt Dean even more?

Will John and Dean be able to get her and make her reverse the spell? What kind of blood ritual was she performing that she needed blood...

More please!

;D

Caroline
faith-in-Faith chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Well, you sure got my attention! I was on the edge of my seat through the whole chapter! Please give me more soon!
Kaewi chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
I'm glad you wrote a companion piece! I wanted to see more. So far I'm loving what you've added to it.
Phx chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Ooh I am loving this! My favorite combo get-Sam vs protective-Dean. But I got to say, poor Sam. I know some people were probably ticked with him for saying that to John and probably think he was a brat but I could just feel how frustrated he is. And being an emotional person, he'd use what he could - even his words - to get a reaction from John because John can be so unmoving. So I felt bad for the kid. he is very different from his father and brother and it has to hurt to know that the things that matter to him don't matter to the two most important people in his world.

but now, awk, is John going to help?
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »