Reviews for The Glass Casket
Nessie chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
I like it! Looking forward to part two.
RhianaStar chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
I'm so glad you added this story... can't wait for more... I enjoy the Sam/John stories & how Sam always knows his brother has his back...So there was angst, mixed with humor... "Rest in Peace, Mr. Tinkle" of course can't forget the danger..scary witch... but with Dean around that turns into bit of humor...oh I do so love it...
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
“Tainted child. I can't use your blood.”

That's creepy good!

"...What’d she disguise herself as to lure you in, Albert Einstein? Steven Hawkins?”

*Shakes head* Dean's quite the comedian. Too bad he pissed off the witch!

You ended with floppy, ragdoll Sam who can't keep his peepers open! Well executed.

I can't believe my good fortune, this was exactly what I was hoping you'd give us. Thanks so much, dear :)
friendly chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
great start.. can't wait for more..
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Holy Crap Liz, that i so not nice leaving us at this point. I mean I know Sammy was goiong into that state from the prvious story, but still I am so on tyhe edge of my seat right now that I don't know how long I can wait for the second part of this story.

I can't wait to see what John says/does since Sammy was basically running away from him when this mess happened.

You've got to update fast please!
aimes86 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
love limp sam. especially teen!chesters. Nicely paced and nicely written.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
AH

*THUD*

*DIES*

OMG hun...well darn me! you've done it again

another knock out chappy on a new fic

OMG witches too!

i swear to god hun, this is something from my dreams!

OMG hun i love it, love it!

wow hun, hope your doing okay hun...

loved it xx

beaut!
magser chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Loving this... looking forward to the rest!Thank you!
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
OMG...this was awesome. Great job, I am on pins and needles wating for part two. (only 2 parts?)

Hurry.
pizzapixie chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Awesome 1st part. I can't wait for more. Good Hurt!Sam, Protective!Dean stories seem to be in short supply right now, and so far? This one is great. Thanks and please update soon.
mel087 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
this is good plz update soon!
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Off to a fabulous start! Can't wait to see how the three of them get out of this one.
criminally charmed chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
The witch said she would take Dean's life...and his life has always been Sammy.

The glass coffin reference - Snow White - is very cool.
skag trendy chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Nice one mate! I'm highly intrigued by this and, given the needy whiny bi*tch that I am, can't wait for the next chapter.

Don't make me beg. Seriously. It's not a pretty sight!

Kind regards,

ST.x.
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
You have such an awesome start here. She did something to Sam and I so can't wait to find out how bad it gets. You have another hit on your hands. Looking forward to more.
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »