Reviews for A Million Reasons
momomago chapter 3 . 8/9
Oh god, the differences are from heaven to hell... both have their merits but I will concur with you the second one its more balanced and ''natural''
Hookedonreading chapter 10 . 4/18
What happened? Where is all the other chapters...this is not COMPLETE!!

This is so good. I really hate you for leaving this story like this.
Aaaawwww... C'mon... Y do authors leave when the story's get'n good?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
a million reason not to continue it? PERHAPS.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
I love your writing -but there is something that just irked me every time I re-read this fanfic. Finally, it made sense - natsuki and the way you portrait her. From the jest that she used calling shizuru 'fujino', down to the lack of, for lack of better words, her total disregard of what shizuru might or might not be just ruin it for me.

I hope your re-write will address this as I look forward to reading this fic once again, thanks.
DucatiChickWrx chapter 10 . 11/26/2012
nice fic man, cant wait to
Guest chapter 10 . 10/16/2012
Plz oh plz update must know! Lol
Honulicious chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
Holy crap! The sequel is here! And I didn't know because ur little blurb didn't say it until I opened the first chpt.

Loved this story so far! r u really rewriting it? I don't think u need to change much. Ur other one shot about shiz's dad would go nicely in this...and that's how Natsuki finds out shiz loves her! Ha ha ha

But I love the teasing and jokes.

I'm not sure about Natsuki's interest in kaori. I mean her first what? Kiss? Which happened to be with shiz. Did kaori and Natsuki do more during their drunken state? Didn't seem like it despite the innuendos.

Thanks for all ur great stories!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/27/2012
Plz update! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 9/10/2012
Plz continue this fic! I have to know!
Tyronyx chapter 10 . 8/28/2012
meeeppp! you must update this! :O pleasee. i love this story. and i love how you write. how you capture the character's personalities. its amazing. i love your stories too. please come back and update!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/17/2012
Wow very interesting :)
annoyingLONER chapter 10 . 4/22/2012
Seriously, your fic is one of the greatest . I NEED to know how it goes. Please update it. I could even Beta for you if you want.
sarahnmf chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
I hope you update soon. I want to know the ending
PostoronnimV chapter 10 . 2/2/2012
I so caught in that amazing story.

I hope you will update it soon and do not drop write it.