Reviews for Life Lingers After Death
demiread chapter 5 . 1/4
this is epic and funny also i like how you portrayed Baraggan to be not as much of an ass as he is in other fics also this hole time i was thinking you where going to pull a nice little shocker and say that Ulquiorra was Sasuke
Korog the Oversoul chapter 2 . 9/15/2015
Ah, I was hoping Naruto would get to Vastos Lordes
Korog the Oversoul chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Give Itachi the eyes,
Guest chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
Good so far. But unless their was a major time distortion. Your time line is messed up. Especially how your worked out huecomundo. Makes zero sense. Unless you are saying old man yammy because there is no way that could have been aizen when he was a captain
JIMIRMA chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
Somehow I don't see Naruto having any sort of relationship with the 3rd Espada. Their personalities and abilities as well as beliefs, just don't work together. But the rivalry between Naruto and Grimjaw is rather awesome. If you make Naru and Hali a couple, I will seriously try to annoy you into making Naruto and Ulquirra a couple. Yes, Boy X Boy. Fear me. On the other hand Ichigo and Halli are a rather good couple in my honest opinion. While the age difference is a bit problematic, their personalities should get along well and their sacrifice for friends belief and Ichigo has that all Hollow and all thing going for him. Your Naruto is somewhat of an arrogant, disrespectful and carnivorous jerk, I can't really see him believing in the will of fire and teamwork. It is somewhat interesting how Naruto gets powerful slowly. Stories with godly Naru-chans suck, but making him to week is also no good. He is after all Kyubi no Yoko the nine tailed demon. Keep on with the story! It's good! Hope you update!
Ketchup848 chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
I wish you would update this story.
Just Another Random chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
Las Nachos :D
AirbourneEnginuity chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
Hehehehehe...
Wnin2012 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Yay to the deaths of three basters
Advent of Shadows chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
I don't typically review often, but I want to address your author's note. Aizen had his own Hogyoku before Kisuke invented his, but Kisuke's was more complete. Aizen's was the one that started the hollowfication process on the visoreds. It was likely the original one that was used on the original arrancar.

However, several Arrancar became such by ripping their masks. Ulquiorra broke his mask on a spiky tree in Hueco Mundo, and Starrk was an Arrancar when he met 's no telling who else might be natural arrancar or simply turned by Aizen.
ImagineBreaker7 chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
This is a good story I hope you decide to update again soon it looks quite interesting
Doctor Dandy chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
Good writing, but Naruto's far too weak for my tastes here.

- Thorndsword
erching chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
this has been so original will you ever continue
Have a Little Feith chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
Sorry if you get this a lot, but... When are you going to update this again? It's been a few years, and all the espada's abilities have been revealed. Or has life, for lack of better description, gotten in the way?

You've got a good thing going here, you should continue.
Deamonslayer576 chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
I like it and I hope you update soon but I'm curios if the other ninja that naruto knew became shinigami or even what happened to them.