Reviews for After the Proposal
mangotango101 chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
I'm sitting here laughing at the Dundie. Literally. I'm laughing to myself, and well, you for thinking of that. Jim: Yeah. My parents told me they'd be willing to hold onto this thing until ew get back from Australia. Then it's our problem. HAHAHA still laughing. Also...I really like the talking heads. Very well done. ~mangotango101
ReadBooks123 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Great Story!
ReadBooks123 chapter 10 . 6/13/2009
This was really sweet! I loved it a lot. I especially liked how you included the opinions of the cameramen and producer. It added a lot more humor.
pamelamorganhalpert chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
loved that. especially hiring the bouncer for the reception. very clever!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 10 . 2/8/2009
Aw yes! This is one of the cutest wedding fics I've read yet :) I loved all the talking heads and how adorably cute Jim and Pam are together ;) Nice job!
bingbangboom714 chapter 10 . 11/13/2008
Great ending!

Good job!

I loved it!

Really cute!
dmbludani chapter 10 . 11/13/2008
I totally love this story! It's very well written, and very in-character for everyone! Well done!
heyderpette chapter 10 . 11/12/2008
Hilarious! I have loved every moment of this story. I think my favourite chapter, surprisingly enough, is the last chapter. The shortest chapter of them all. I love Creed, I can't help it. You always throw him in randomly, and it's always something Creed would so do.

My favourite Creed line of all time: "I find it offensive. Au naturelle, baby, that's how I like 'em. Swing low, sweet chariots." He's such a perv.

Anyways, excellent story, and I look forward to more!
bingbangboom714 chapter 9 . 11/7/2008
HA HA! HILARIOUS! UPDATE SOON!
heyderpette chapter 9 . 11/7/2008
AH HA HA!
bingbangboom714 chapter 8 . 11/6/2008
Great job! Loved it! Update soon!
JAMonMyToast chapter 8 . 11/6/2008
These are just so gosh darn cute. I love how you keep them in character, which is a huge thing in the office.

*Squee* A Molly engagement!
heyderpette chapter 8 . 11/6/2008
That's so cute! It's perfect! I love it! Gimme more!
Animorphgirl chapter 8 . 11/6/2008
Great chapter, as always. :) Hope to see an update soon. Looking forward to seeing what will happen with Michael and Holly and Angela, Dwight, and Andy.
TJtrack99 chapter 8 . 11/6/2008
*sniff* Michael and Holly! Beautiful!

And of course Dwight and Angela are sneaking around...

What a great reception. And the "Hi!" "...Bye!" was really great. Nice work.