Reviews for Reiji's great adventure
Dead Bunny the MCRmy Muser chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
WOOT-WOOT! HELL YEAH! LUVVD the all the author notes, way 2 give it personality! GOOD JOB! -
Dead Bunny the MCRmy Muser chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
ok, my chapter 2 review: Nice work! yikes, I sure wouldnt wanna live in that town! negative:chapters r 2 short! grammar still needs a wee bit of work, & dialogue is good, u just might want 2 make it more original, make it your own! but all in all a very enjoyable story thus far! C
Dead Bunny the MCRmy Muser chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
ok, I just finished chapter 1 & I must say it's super woohoo! Only negative comment is I noticed a few grammatic errors, but watev, no 1s perfect! don't b suprised if I review every single chapter lol! -
White Hunter chapter 3 . 11/6/2008
That was a great story Newbie, I'm glad that the good guys won the fight.

White Hunter, howling out to you and the spirits!
WilderCapall chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
hmm...there's a little too much random swearing, i must say. just a little con crit there. and congrats on finishing your first D.D. fic. just be careful to make sure you're not droning, too; make it a little less like a total narrative. no offense. still a pretty good fic for a first one. oh, and if you want to check out some other D.D. fics, i'm like the majority author of the fandom, so feel free to check mine out. just ask if you want to make a parody or something.
Chrysolite Heart chapter 3 . 10/2/2008
I liked it. It was a fairly short story of only 3 chapters but all of it was extremely well-written. I liked your ending too, they way you posed your ending suggested the idea of a sequel. I'm not sure what you think about that, my suggestion is that you wait for more readers to start giving you a bit more attention and then you can make a sequel. Otherwise a sequel won't turn out so well. Right now, my tip for you would be to right a longer story with more chapters. Your style or writing is great, I think what you need is an idea that you can really make a plot out of and expand on. It should be something with more of a story to it, something you have to plan out. I'm not sure I can give you any good ideas for Dragon Drive, I might have a few Inuyasha story ideas if you're interested but anyway, nice job with this story! CH
Chrysolite Heart chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
Sorry for not reviewing earlier, I got a bit caught up in other things. *cough homework cough* Gr... i hate homework ... and tests and quizzes I have to study for. *sigh* Anyway, I liked this chapter, it was really well-written. I think your ending could've been finished off in a more rounded and nice way. It seemed a little plain and discontenting but that's all. Great job!
WilderCapall chapter 2 . 9/30/2008
i will say, it seems a little weird, considering how these characters normally are, that they would just go to sleep when reiji is off in some huge battle-thingy...still, this is pretty good for your first D.D. fic.

and i must ask, because i'm biased and have a short attention span: is hikaru going to show up?
Solar-Paladin-Kuro chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
thanks LCteacher I really apreciate that.
LCTeacher chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Good job, great descriptive words and character development. Characters have strong voice. I have no ideas for part 3 that would be better than yours, keep up the good work!
Chrysolite Heart chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Very nicely written, I'm not a big fan myself but I found it well done. Very dramatic...lol Your writing style is very neat and you ended the chapter off in a nice way. I don't really have any tips for you other than you might want to take things a little slower. I followed your story quite easily, that wasn't the problem, I just felt a bit too many things happened in the first chapter. From my own experience, you usually want to leave a lot of questions in your first chapter and not overwhelm people, but otherwise, great job!