Reviews for The New Year
Bookish Beauty chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Anne of Green Gables,Pippy Longstocking,great story!
Helen Prince chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Raggedy Anne
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
super good
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
That prank on Ron...too good :D
I pictured Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz, but with a poufier dress than she usually wears (and red braids, of course). But the braids in my mental picture came straight off of Pippi Longstocking ;)
PumpkinHallow4814 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Pippi longstocking! Do I get 10 points? Great story by the way! :)
BlackDeath159 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I'm going to go with Pippy Longstocking for the hair, and Dorothy from the wizard of oz as the inspiration for the dress.
CrazyWildandProud chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Poppy longstocking!
Whiteskin and Darklips chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
There were sweet parts and there were hilarious parts. "I'm a little tea pot, short and stout..."

Red heads with braids:

1) Raggedy Ann (though she usually has short hair, I think I've seen her with braids)

2) Countess Melaria of Tlanth in Crown Duel by Sherwood Smith (Originally published as two books; Crown Duel and Court Duel) had a single red braid that she wrapped around her head. When her hair was unbound, it fell to her knees.

3) Of course there's the classic: Pippi Longstocking! Her red braids were so tight they stuck out at odd angles from her head.

Whiteskin and Darklips

P.S. Even if you aren't doing the House competition anymore, I enjoy answering these questions, it makes me think.
cherehatter chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
pippy longstocking ravenclaw
Loyal Hufflepuff Anne chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I know its probably to late, but character with red braids could be Anne Shirley, from ANNE OF GREEN GABLES. I love your stories. They're really good, and I loved the prank on Ron.
theRogueHatter chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Pippi Longstocking
ravingbeauty chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Pippi Longstockings
oh Schnitzel chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I love this story i love the ides and what happens in it.I can understand why Ron is jelous but why cant he just let it go :D
SilverLightDarkAsNight chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Pippy longstocking or raggedy ann I I of bothi
The Gray Rook chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Hufflepuff.

Pipi Longstockings. Or the Wendy's chick. I dunno.

Bwahahaha! Honestly, I really dislike Ron. He's so...I dunno. Him and Dumbledore can go off and die together or something. I don't like them.

Good story, as always. :)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »