Reviews for The New Year
Nyxa Aren chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Pippi Longstocking!

I really am liking this series so far. Charlie and Hermione aren't rushing into anything, and the fact that they are waiting for each other is so sweeeet! (Ahem. Sorry. Hormonal girl.)
I like that it's split into different oneshots, but still cohesive. I don't tend to finish a lot of chaptered fics on here, but series that are set up like this, I do.
Anyway, good job!
Bookish Beauty chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Anne of Green Gables,Pippy Longstocking,great story!
Helen Prince chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Raggedy Anne
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
super good
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
That prank on Ron...too good :D
I pictured Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz, but with a poufier dress than she usually wears (and red braids, of course). But the braids in my mental picture came straight off of Pippi Longstocking ;)
PumpkinHallow4814 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Pippi longstocking! Do I get 10 points? Great story by the way! :)
BlackDeath159 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I'm going to go with Pippy Longstocking for the hair, and Dorothy from the wizard of oz as the inspiration for the dress.
CrazyWildandProud chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Poppy longstocking!
Whiteskin and Darklips chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
There were sweet parts and there were hilarious parts. "I'm a little tea pot, short and stout..."

Red heads with braids:

1) Raggedy Ann (though she usually has short hair, I think I've seen her with braids)

2) Countess Melaria of Tlanth in Crown Duel by Sherwood Smith (Originally published as two books; Crown Duel and Court Duel) had a single red braid that she wrapped around her head. When her hair was unbound, it fell to her knees.

3) Of course there's the classic: Pippi Longstocking! Her red braids were so tight they stuck out at odd angles from her head.

Whiteskin and Darklips

P.S. Even if you aren't doing the House competition anymore, I enjoy answering these questions, it makes me think.
cherehatter chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
pippy longstocking ravenclaw
Loyal Hufflepuff Anne chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I know its probably to late, but character with red braids could be Anne Shirley, from ANNE OF GREEN GABLES. I love your stories. They're really good, and I loved the prank on Ron.
theRogueHatter chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Pippi Longstocking
ravingbeauty chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Pippi Longstockings
oh Schnitzel chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I love this story i love the ides and what happens in it.I can understand why Ron is jelous but why cant he just let it go :D
SilverLightDarkAsNight chapter 1 . 12/12/2009