Reviews for Leaves From the Vine
anon101 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Beautiful story. An amazing yet imaginative story with a beautiful perspective
Christian chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
wow, that was awesome! i could actually see the story as if i was watching it on TV. the speech and diction was perfect. it really got to me as well. Iroh has always been this figure that i've looked up to since Book 2. calm, wise, powerful. Uses his wisdom and strength to help others, and never to oppress. his section of "Tales of Ba Sing Se" portray his charactery beautifully. always giving people chances, trying to make the world a better place. and u did a great job portraying his final moment, as well as the final scene with zuko remembering him.
thepassingtime chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I cried... really hard. This was really beautiful. Thank you!
AgentTabby chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I read this, and it made me cry and gave me horrible chills. To other people, Iroh was just a character but to us he was so much more. Thank you for writing this.
yues lover chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I was listening to the song while reading this, and I almost cried(to many peopel around). I want to ball so freakin bad.
17Penny-Lane chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This was so beautiful that it made me cryTT_TT. When I read the summary I don't know why it had to do something with Lu Ten (maybe because of the title and iroh singing that song). And although I'm a zutarian this just became one of my favorite stories
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
made me cry
Raichu chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
aw man you made me cry... i really feel for zuko, and i love iroh's character as well, and you captured them so well that i could imagine hear them speaking the dialogue.

reminds me, avatar's starting in a couple of minutes, time to switch on the tv...
InfinitelySilver chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I'm so touched by this little one-shot. I think I may cry...

Anyway, great job with this! You characterized Iroh and Zuko so perfectly. I was especially moved with Zuko taking out Uncle's old stuff in memory of him. It really seems like something Zuko would do.
iShnn chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
In my opinion this was absolutely wonderful. Reading this while listening to Leaves From the Vine can really make tears pour. I love the concept of this being a flash into the future when Zuko has been Fire Lord for many years. The only thing I hate about this is that Iroh died, but what can you do, he isn't immortal.

Overall, wonderful. Thank you for writing!
daliabean chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
This story made me cry. I still can't seem to stop crying, it's just so so sad. Zuko and Iroh still have such a wonderful relationship. This was written BEAUTIFULLY. Thank you.
pearled chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
This was really very touching. I want to thank you for writing it! It tugged my little heart strings :') I like that it wasn't overtly shippy (although it seems you don't really like Maiko? idk haha) and that it's main focus was Zuko and Iroh's relationship. Well done!
Aleria14 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I came across this fic completely by accident but I'm so glad that I did. It was brilliantly written (Iroh was captured astoundingly well) and very, very touching. I loved it. Nice work. YOu accomplished making me cry -sniffle- but in a good way :)

Bell
ScarletReid chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
That was so sad! I cried so well written
Eli Monty chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I really loved this story. I loved that you gave insight to Zuko's reign twenty years after the finale. I love that you continued to show the great relationship that was Zuko and Iroh's. This story is very sad, because Iroh was one of the best characters of "Avatar: The Last Airbender". I'm so thankful that you've continued to love Avatar as I do. Thanks, in general.