Reviews for Leaves From the Vine
Thophan chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Man this is such a sad song. Watching Tales of Ba Sing Se really helps to explain why this song is so powerful and moving. It is definitely one of my favorites from the entire show's musical score. When Iroh sings it at Ba Sing Se it's so sad because the grief of a man who has lost his son is one of the most sad and moving feeling any person could ever feel. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ZEL!
One Glorious Basterd chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
I love this fanfic. Iroh id definitely my favorite character.
GaaraEatsTacos chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I cried. You did a wonderful job, especially at the end with the song Iroh sang.
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
oh this was so sad and sweet. i teared up a bit.
LineOfSightName chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I loved how you wove the song into it. Poor Iroh...I both love and hate that song: it's beautiful, but it makes me so sad :(

Great story. Another one for the favourites list.
Monk Gyatso chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
A story truly well done. Two thumbs up!
Sixteen clumsy and shy chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Wow this made me weep. Weep like a little kid *sniff* Great one-shot
Dutch92 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
OMG i'm crying. Beautiful story! I love Iroh!
RueBroadway chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
For someone not liking Maiko, you pulled the little scene off great!

I love the fact the he poured two cups. I could really see Zuko doing something like that.

Great job :o)
AvatarAiris chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
amazing one-shot

i really see Zuko doing

this for Iroh once he passes

on :) really, really sweet :D

i loved it _
Atolia chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
This was really really good. It made me cry actually. I love Zuko and Iroh's realationship and you showed it so well. It's nice to see some post finale work. Thanks for that. Still coping with avatar ending. Lol.
KuraNeko the Black Cat chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
~sniff,sniff~ omgz that was sad u know i was expecting something a litle ...less... sweet luved it loads
Karon19 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Very touching. I got a little choked up. It's becuase Iroh's death is significant with the passing of the series. I will miss them both.

~Darev
The All Real Numbers Symbol chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Wow, such a good, but sad, story. Excellent use of the song at the end.

L8R!

-The All Real Numbers Symbol
somethingborrowed3 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Aww...good job. It should've been his Uncle's horn, though. What was that thing called again?
30 | « Prev Page 1 2