Reviews for The Effects of Alcohol
Stacy chapter 8 . 4/6/2009
Haha surely us Aussies are more foul mouthed than you posh Brits. I mean we are your crims. Convicts remember lol. Good story btw.
stephaflea chapter 9 . 4/4/2009
I just want to say how much i love this story. I know your taking a break from and might not finish it at all, but I thought I would just let you know that this is one of the best I read.

I understand what its like to loose intrest in, i've had the same problem in the past. I would offer to take up where you left off but my writting is no where as good as yours and I wouldn't be able to do it justice.

I hope one day you decided to finish but even if you don't I look forward to reading more from you in the future.

x
Sumomo14 chapter 6 . 3/31/2009
I love this story, it's such a good idea!
edwardlover26 chapter 9 . 3/24/2009
Wait, so you are not finishing this story? Because I am absolutely in love with it.. And I am hoping for you to complete it :) please
sarlena chapter 9 . 3/24/2009
-.- you have to finish it, you cant just leave us hanging!
HiddenRomantic chapter 9 . 3/8/2009
i really like ur story...and i understand what u mean with the whole no back bone and god like thing...it is getting kinda old in a way but like u said i still very well love twilight lol well have a great day-A
AnUnbrokenHorse aka RushtonElf chapter 6 . 3/6/2009
Its ok, we all feel for Bella :P

Great job so far!
FilledWithSandDuneLove chapter 9 . 2/17/2009
Good luck with everything.
Steph chapter 9 . 2/8/2009
I know what you mean about it becoming tiring! That sucks though that you may not be finishing this fanfic of yours, I've really enjoyed reading it. I think you write Edward and Bella's verbal sparing really well. Good luck on your other endeavors though!
Angelscurse09 chapter 9 . 1/31/2009
I understand being bored with Twilight and having the frustration of having a good plot line that you want to finish but you don't know if you should. Well here's my answer if it matters... I think you should keep going with it just because its a good story very funny and... lovely lol I know that readers will love it if you continue and I also kinda like the space in time when it comes to updates just because it gives you some time to think of what might come next unless its a huge cliff hanger then I hate that space in time... okay so now I'm rambling and I'm going to stop so anyways if my opinion matters then yay lol but if you decide different then that's okay
anyavioletta chapter 9 . 1/24/2009
omg tell me about it. I still don't understand how edward speaks a zillion languages and managed to graduate from med a couple of times and the rest of his smartness and stupid perfection. Honestly, would it have killed her to make him just a little wrong? And YES again to bella's spinelessness. I used to wish she would just be 'mean' and put edward in his rightful place for once but, oh no, she couldn't bear to 'hurt' her angel. gah. sorry, but those aspects of the books made me sick so you hit a point with me when i read that in your note.

having said that, i do love your better version of bella & edward in TEoaA so I would like to see it finished if that is possible.

Love Anya
Pazzesco E Bello chapter 9 . 1/17/2009
yeah it's ok

i actually do know how you feel

after a while, twilight got sorta boring

i have so many emails of stories that have updated, but some are just so boring now, that i've removed them...LOL

i honestly don't know what fiction press is, but i like your writing, so i'll check it out :]
copper-twilight 14 chapter 9 . 1/16/2009
so will you be finishing this story?
DELETED2014 chapter 9 . 1/15/2009
please please keep writing this its soo godd.. no not good... amazing.. please keep writing xox
UpYourCupcake chapter 6 . 1/13/2009
once again...LMAO! The entire convo with the willy down the toilet, dear lord the people that live in my house must thing I'm completely insanse! I laughed so hard I snorted...spit...sputtered, and damn near fell off the chair.
360 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »