Reviews for The Effects of Alcohol
UpYourCupcake chapter 5 . 1/13/2009
LMAO That was the most amusing chapter yet lol

Gosh Alice really has no qualms about anything!
UpYourCupcake chapter 4 . 1/13/2009
LMAO, that first bit in the morning with them falling and such was absolutely amusing, I about pissed myself laughing.

The rest was really well done too, so many intense emotions.

Gah gotta love Edward, such a gentlemen.
UpYourCupcake chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
LMAO I can't begin to describe how friggen much I love this story! OMG!
iliveindrwhoville chapter 9 . 1/12/2009
im right there with you. i really hate that bella is always self conscious and edward's always amazing. why cant they be 2 normal people? slightly self conscious, but headstrong at the same time? i do like a lot of the plotlines for many fanfictions though, and if they just put 2 different characters instead of bella and edward, they could probably just write a book instead of a fanfiction.

well, here's my little input!
helloiamhere chapter 9 . 1/12/2009
i kinda agree i mean edwards jusat boring me now, i still love him but seriously, he has no personality except over protective and serious. and bella just gets on my nerves, shes just oh im so nice and sweet and klutzy and dont deserve my husband and blah blah blah. im being unnecessarily harsh right now, but i just wanted to say i completely agree with you
Sarkule chapter 9 . 1/12/2009
i wish you would finish it, but its fair enough!

and bellas weakness is annoying
tura35 chapter 9 . 1/11/2009
Thats fine that you're putting this story on hiatus. I have to tell you, I'm feeling the same way about Twilight myself. Your stories are actually some of the few I DO read when the updates show up in my inbox.

Good luch on your FictionPress story! People over there are tougher than over here in SQUEE-filled fangirl land!

Tura
Oceanmina101 chapter 9 . 1/11/2009
wonderful sotry

can't wait for more!
tkeaton1 chapter 9 . 1/11/2009
Aw... I love this story and I really hope you do finish it! Even if it is a long chapter just to summarize their relationship in your eyes and where its going. Great work!
Elavie chapter 9 . 1/11/2009
Its too bad that you have decided to put this story on hiatus because it is one of the best I have read and I was really looking forward to finishing it. It was a different way of viewing the characters and they had just seemed to really develop. Don't take this the wrong way or anything but if you hate the way Bella and Edward are write them differently. I personally can't write fiction for anything but you can I hope you will someday finish this story.
Nicholh2008 chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
ok, I am so in love with this story! :)
Nicholh2008 chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
I was in love with Robbie Williams! Angels was an amazing song! That would be perfect for a wedding! :) Great story so far, on to the next chapter!
ZumbaKlaineLVR chapter 9 . 1/11/2009
aww...I know what you mean about Edward and Bella getting boring. that's why I read fanfiction...cause not all the stories follow Stephenie's guidelines. Its probably a good idea to go on hiatus...lol, I'd even like to read what you're writing for fiction press. - hope you feel inspired for the stories again in the future!
Tiggrmommi chapter 9 . 1/11/2009
Oh so sad that you may not finish TEoA...but I understand your reasoning for not wanting to and would never be upset at an author for not wanting to finish something that no longer interests them. I wish you nothing but the best! Thank you again so much for sharing what you have already shared!
Chalger chapter 9 . 1/11/2009
Thanks for the info, i'm really glad you are not dead and still writing, even if it isn't all about twilight.

i hope you do finish this story, it seems you are really trying to make Bella and Edward your own.

Thanks again for the info
360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »