Reviews for Forever is Over
vash3055 chapter 5 . 9/17/2008
great
xyzisme chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
Good job! I hope you take the Zutara slowly - I've been looking for a good story and the others seem to be rushing it a bit. Keep updating every weekend.
Angelfly06 chapter 5 . 9/12/2008
really good! i kinda want to know what the look Zuko was giving Katara was all about i hav a pretty gud idea tho
ryndc-chan chapter 5 . 9/12/2008
i liked the chapter it was a good filler i can't wait to read what you have them do next
Saranha de Angelo chapter 5 . 9/12/2008
This is good! The breakup between Katara and Aang seemed a little sudden, but knowing them, that's probably how it would have to happen. I really liked your Azula parts too. Please continue!
firequeenAzula chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
you gets a cookie XD
NorthernLights25 chapter 4 . 8/8/2008
Update soon!
Twilarose chapter 4 . 8/7/2008
Can you smell that? It's the smell of a Zutara/Taang story!
Angelfly06 chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
aw poor Zuzu getting sea sick!
Tri17 chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
Nice chapter! Poor Zuko... he threw up.

Well, please update soon!
Tri17 chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
Wonderful chapter! Woo! Katara and Aang broke up. It made me smile. Even though, it was rather sad. I feel sorry for them.

Well, please update soon! I can't wait for more Zutara goodness :D
Kurogani chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
WOW
Kats02980416 chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
I knew Aang had his obligations as Avatar to keep and retain the peace after the war. It would be difficult to play both roles as savior of the world but as a dutiful boyfriend to Katara. You have to sacrifice one. And not to mention, I think Katara feels encased as the war ended, there was not much to think and really dwell on. Everything definitely changed when that lightning struck Zuko and Katara healed that scar. It really was a life changing moment and something passed that Zuko and Katara shared. Its something really undefined, but something they both have in common. The connection is defined and Katara is finally following her heart. I see Iroh being much a spectator for Zuko and Katara's impact on his life and I think he really knows what is brewing between the two. Cool stuff
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »