Reviews for Wilting
ScarlettLetters chapter 13 . 5/25/2009
OK, if you lose readers over the best chapter yet of this story, then they were dead weight anyway. Good riddance.

Yes, this needed to happen. Bella HAD to hit rock bottom, it's vital for this story. Each of the exchanges she had in this chapter HAD to happen, even the douchbaggery of Philip.

Oy, it's on now, isn't it? Great job, loved it and cannot wait to see where you go with this.
readingmama chapter 13 . 5/25/2009
I know that Bella may be a bit loopy but I think what she said about Edward might be right. Couldn't he have been there for her when she needed to feel him?

Good chapter, you won't lose a reader here.
chiquitin517 chapter 11 . 5/24/2009
This chapter made me cry. I'll admit, you almost lost me for a couple of chapters when E&B were doing the self-destructive sex thing, but I'm glad I stuck it out. I'm interested to see where you take it from here.
MyLookOfDenial chapter 13 . 5/24/2009
I really like this story, please update soon. D
AngelGoddess1981 chapter 13 . 5/24/2009
Great chapter. Love the story so far and can't wait for updates!
playitagainsam chapter 13 . 5/24/2009
This was an amazing chapter. Bella's life is painful to read, but beautiful writing just the same. Good job...keep up the good work!
TheNomadSoulmate chapter 13 . 5/24/2009
I need you.

To update.

QUICKLY!

frol chapter 13 . 5/24/2009
This was a hard chapter to read, but the story is really good and I am interested in seeing where you take us next
alisa231 chapter 13 . 5/24/2009
I'm pretty sure I groaned and rolled my eyes right alongside Edward at Phillip's antics. Truly, the guy was such a douchebag. I'm glad Bella came to her senses and left relatively unharmed.

I thought it was very 'Edward' for Edward to wait outside Bella's house and make sure she arrived home safely. lol. It was also like him to screw things up with her in the end. /sigh/

Nonetheless, I'm hopeful. I think Bella's encounter with Phillip taught her that other people can't necessarily fill the void that she has. I'm sensing an awakening of sorts for her. Lovely job as always.
iluvhawtybawtyrpattz chapter 5 . 5/23/2009
i busted out laughing from the references about lindsay, paris, and humphrey!
iluvhawtybawtyrpattz chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
give it straight? it was AWESOME! but disturbing at the same time...but i love disturbing. it gives the story more emotion and not just the skipping in the meadow with prince charming. it's a great twist!
chaosdiy chapter 13 . 5/23/2009
eh.. that self-centered bitch deserves to rot alone. everything in this universe just has to cater to her every whim
goldenmeadow chapter 13 . 5/22/2009
DIG is not the word for it. You've got me laid out in a casket of inertia, interred, right alongside Bella.

I'm on flames on a pyre, I am burning to pieces! Embers are stuck to the soles of my feet and flaying my back.

I am killed by your humor that comingles so effortlessly with despair.

Need and lust and self-hate and self-doubt and total denial are lapping my incinerating skin.

Yeah.

You, GPB, are pretty much causing a total collapse of my nervous system, the fail of my blood-thumping organs.

Intense, and too much, and so seeking solace. And looking it in the face and denying its respite.

Big fuckin' 'wow', BB!
sarahluffsyou chapter 3 . 5/22/2009
Woahh, didn't see that coming. (:
MoniMD chapter 13 . 5/22/2009
Wow! She is on some deep shit, hum? Gosh, this episode with Phillip was gross! What was she thinking? The guy smelled like trouble from miles away! She is right though in many ways:

- she is the one digging her own grave, and it is deeper by the minute;

- it seems that her friends cannot help her, though it is clear they want, and taking a time to put her shit together seems fair enough;

- People might disagree with me but I think she was damn right when she told Edward he was being hypocritical, though she didn't use the word. She clearly needed his help and he should have slept with her, for her as she put it. It was clear that all she needed at that moment was some sort of affection. feel alive, I think. Better with him than with another asshole like dear Phil!
914 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »