Reviews for Wilting
MyLookOfDenial chapter 13 . 5/24/2009
I really like this story, please update soon. D
AngelGoddess1981 chapter 13 . 5/24/2009
Great chapter. Love the story so far and can't wait for updates!
playitagainsam chapter 13 . 5/24/2009
This was an amazing chapter. Bella's life is painful to read, but beautiful writing just the same. Good job...keep up the good work!
TheNomadSoulmate chapter 13 . 5/24/2009
I need you.

To update.

QUICKLY!

frol chapter 13 . 5/24/2009
This was a hard chapter to read, but the story is really good and I am interested in seeing where you take us next
alisa231 chapter 13 . 5/24/2009
I'm pretty sure I groaned and rolled my eyes right alongside Edward at Phillip's antics. Truly, the guy was such a douchebag. I'm glad Bella came to her senses and left relatively unharmed.

I thought it was very 'Edward' for Edward to wait outside Bella's house and make sure she arrived home safely. lol. It was also like him to screw things up with her in the end. /sigh/

Nonetheless, I'm hopeful. I think Bella's encounter with Phillip taught her that other people can't necessarily fill the void that she has. I'm sensing an awakening of sorts for her. Lovely job as always.
iluvhawtybawtyrpattz chapter 5 . 5/23/2009
i busted out laughing from the references about lindsay, paris, and humphrey!
iluvhawtybawtyrpattz chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
give it straight? it was AWESOME! but disturbing at the same time...but i love disturbing. it gives the story more emotion and not just the skipping in the meadow with prince charming. it's a great twist!
chaosdiy chapter 13 . 5/23/2009
eh.. that self-centered bitch deserves to rot alone. everything in this universe just has to cater to her every whim
goldenmeadow chapter 13 . 5/22/2009
DIG is not the word for it. You've got me laid out in a casket of inertia, interred, right alongside Bella.

I'm on flames on a pyre, I am burning to pieces! Embers are stuck to the soles of my feet and flaying my back.

I am killed by your humor that comingles so effortlessly with despair.

Need and lust and self-hate and self-doubt and total denial are lapping my incinerating skin.

Yeah.

You, GPB, are pretty much causing a total collapse of my nervous system, the fail of my blood-thumping organs.

Intense, and too much, and so seeking solace. And looking it in the face and denying its respite.

Big fuckin' 'wow', BB!
sarahluffsyou chapter 3 . 5/22/2009
Woahh, didn't see that coming. (:
MoniMD chapter 13 . 5/22/2009
Wow! She is on some deep shit, hum? Gosh, this episode with Phillip was gross! What was she thinking? The guy smelled like trouble from miles away! She is right though in many ways:

- she is the one digging her own grave, and it is deeper by the minute;

- it seems that her friends cannot help her, though it is clear they want, and taking a time to put her shit together seems fair enough;

- People might disagree with me but I think she was damn right when she told Edward he was being hypocritical, though she didn't use the word. She clearly needed his help and he should have slept with her, for her as she put it. It was clear that all she needed at that moment was some sort of affection. feel alive, I think. Better with him than with another asshole like dear Phil!
istandcorrected chapter 13 . 5/21/2009
ā€œIā€™m screwing the prom king!ā€ - favorite line.

Your broken Bella draws me in and my empathy pours for her. You write her well. I'm anxious to see what happens next.
Hattieb99 chapter 13 . 5/20/2009
I had every intention of leaving a review when you originally posted, but I was lazy. Forgive me.

Thank you so much for updating, and for continuing in the story. I really appreciate the dedication that it must take to continue to write such a complex story with an amazing lead character.

This chapter was haunting. I think more than the Charlie fail, this chapter really shows the depths of Bella's pain. The people closest to her seem to be at a loss as to what to do. Edward is disappointing me, and I know that he will probably be able to redeem himself in the future but for now he is fail. What bothers me is that he has already crossed the professional line; he seems to have done more damage by his actions.

Bella needs him, obviously. He turned into just another man or person that has failed her. He sees her going down, he sees the cry for help and he can not get over himself enough to come through and do something to actually HELP her. He must know that she is genetically disposed to severe depression and how fragile she is. There seems to be a double struggle going on here that is just... amazingly written.

Thank you again for the update.
Chetanlaiho chapter 13 . 5/20/2009
Actually if anything this chapter only got me more hooked on this story ;) but maybe that's because it's just really too recognizeable for me hehe, only I have no edward in shining armor to check if I come home allright xD

Anyways, loved the chapter and I can't wait for the next one _
911 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »