Reviews for Wilting
scrosby66 chapter 13 . 1/11/2010
Great story! I found this in another author's a/n and I really like it. Thanks for taking the time to write a great story!
Minnakoda chapter 13 . 1/1/2010
so i just listened to some drunk peeing outside my apartment. My baclony overlooks a closed in courtyard. How od you politely say "excuse me, but that's not where you're supposed to pee"

Regardless, I've been enjoying this story and that was quite a sad note to leave things off on. I hope you get the inspiration/time/motivation/whatever to continue this story some time
Minnakoda chapter 5 . 1/1/2010
that is a rather excellent mashup of random references

this story is weird but I like it :P
VronniePantz chapter 6 . 12/30/2009
omg omg omg,... you.. complete... me :D
Mimi Nella chapter 13 . 12/29/2009
This story is so emotional.. Please dont stop[ writing!
KelseyNicole08 chapter 13 . 12/20/2009
Oh. My. god.

I found this story today and it is so powerful. I thought 13 was going to be the last chapter. I kept trying to figure out how the hell you were going to wrap it all up so soon. I cannot wait for the next one. This story is amazing. The comic relief from the sarcasm is the right ammount, and so me it makes me laugh. But this story really hit home, and I think you are doing an amazing job with it, and your writing style just flows so easily.

And a stapler? Really? How did you think of that because I love it. That right there is why I read it, at first. Because that is hilarious, and anyone who comes up with that is my kind of author. :)
rougekat chapter 13 . 12/10/2009
I really am liking this story and you haven't updated in a while. I ws wondering if you were going to continue this story or not. I really wish you would because this story is a really great one. Please continue this story. It is definitly worth finishing.

Katrina

A loyal reader.
DuskyBlues chapter 13 . 12/8/2009
I love the characters in this. :)

Is it going to be updated or have you given up?
kiraaa chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Your amazing! I'm maybe just a little crazily addicted right now.

PS. I really like the fact that I never need to be linked to the songs, since they're all actually already in my itunes library, you have excellent taste
KrittleTwilighted chapter 13 . 11/30/2009
Great story can't wait to read the rest
Oogenshnagen chapter 7 . 11/29/2009
Ah, call screening is a beautiful thing. However, if Edward was calling me after we had some mad hot sexin at my place, I would not press ignore. In fact, I would probably squeal like a piglet and scurry off into a dark corner to take the call and have some impromptu-morning-after-breakfast-before-lunch- come-on-over-baby-phone sexin. Hells yeah.
Oogenshnagen chapter 6 . 11/29/2009
*Sings in really deep bass voice* Lets get it on... Bow wow WOW!
Mortuarygirl86 chapter 13 . 11/10/2009
I love your story. I love the Bella has an attitude and she is funny as hell. I can not wait for your next chapter. You make me laugh so hard Im going to have a six pack. Next chapter please!
a.grl.can.dream chapter 13 . 11/5/2009
i love it. i love ur edward.
Whitlocks Love chapter 13 . 10/26/2009
Wow! I love it! This story is amazing... Sad and heartbreaking but amazing! This Bella reminds me of me and how I react to people and tough situations. Always sarcasm and silent suffering! I can't wait for the next chapter!
914 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »