Reviews for Wilting
Debussy-This chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
Angst. I effin love it! Please tell me the dr is Edward, cause I kinda want to lick him.
MidnightAngel325 chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
I really really liked it! Bella was pretty damn nifty stapling her boss's tie to his..er..zipper lol. But it's so sad her mom died. Please update soon!
pippen2112 chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
i like how you opened with something so simple as "he loves me he loves me not" and broadened it to deliver the message life's not fair. really good intro though i'm a little lost about what's happening thus far. good start though. kuddos

pippen
wtvoc chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
wait, did that go through?

hello? hello?

is this thing on?
yenafer chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Interesting start.

Bella must be having some 'issues'

**sending good writing vibes (for both stories ;-)

(who knows? at Twilighted)
kaypgirl chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Seems interesting, although reading "pedal" so many times instead of "petal" was kind of annoying.
amblovestoread chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
So I'm guessing she is talking to a therapist? Question is - what for? hmm...

Thanks for the heads up from your other story. Can't wait to see where you take us in this story!
dollegirl chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
So she's obviously in some kind of therapy...curious to know what her damage is. Wondering if there has been abuse (referring to reference of when her first petal "fell".)

I like your intro & hope you continue. Even if I am way off base with my speculating! That's why you are the genius behind the words & I am just a humble reader...
lanamoosh chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
wow.. it paints a really nice verbal picture. I would make one suggestion.. you might want to edit your prologue to change all the "pedals" to petals.. I know that's being picky, but honest to God, I thought at first maybe she was on a bicycle.

Otherwise, seriously can't wait to see where this goes :-). Thanks for sharing your story!

-L
MidnightAngel325 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Great beginning. And the whole bit about the flower being just a stigma after being plucked for so long and people ending up like that was so true. Wow.

Is she seeing a therapist?
Jennmc75 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
You have me curious what you have in mind for this one.
birdee18 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
OK, you have me so totally intrigued! I want to know what the heck is going on. Details, sistah! Spill it!
912 | « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61