Reviews for Out of Touch
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
xDD this one was so funny. I love it!
charredfeathers chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Ah... I definitely needed something like this to lighten up my mood.

I love the friendship between Lavi and Allen (although admittedly, I was expecting something more) and the fact that you have managed to make them perfectly in character. Good job.
American Biscuit chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
:) Love it!
Mikani Arami chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Messy room made me think of mine,...

Really cute one-shot, loved it
Momosportif chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Ah, Novelist... I was so happily surprised by this, you have no idea. Obviously the fact that you won first place says a lot so I'm just going to give min. review (minus as much fangirling as possible). The dialogue was true to your normal, punky style and worked wondrously for your boys. The mood was light and playful but with the gravity appropriate for any Lavi fic. I'll detail my awe at how accurately the room mirrored it's inhabitant in my pm as a judge but as a reader and judge alike I must commend the inadvertent or intentional brilliance that ended the fic. Your choice for Lavi NOT to take his current accumulation of papers was an incredible statement on his character; a perfect writing decision that makes for an impressive display of your characterization skills. Really awesome stuff here boi, your net momos weep with joy!

~H
Sarahfreak chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
This was an awesome little piece. It fit Allen and Lavi's characters to a T and I really enjoyed reading it. There was just something about imagining Lavi's room as a sea of paper (paper that slices and dices poor innocent people's behinds *grin*) that was just pure gold in my mind. Great use of the prompt, it was most definitely evident in the story but didn't seem like the fic was forced around it. Awesome writing. Loved it!
The Light's Refrain chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Haha, this was funny. Poor Allen, getting buried under newspapers. And no, I don't think I want to know why those papers are stuck on the ceiling either :P.

My only gripe would be that I think the characters cuss a little too much. I don't really hear them swear unless it's in a battle going badly.

May the best writer win!

Cya!
Tears of Eternal Darkness chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
hehe, that was good.

infinitymax chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Haha, I can see Lavi's room exactly the way you put it! They're best friends. :D
N.A.Given chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Whoa, looks like I have to up my game if I wanna be any competition for this contest.

Good story.:P
DreamWalker18 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
dude this is frikin awesome! it's like sweet but then its just cool. nice job!
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
lol its like next thing kanda knows allens and lavis room combined in his room lol they dumped everything in his room for the move
MiniBloodyMurder chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
aww their cute , but that is a grat point! lol
blueballad chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Great! I Loved it!
michellehail44 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Aww, what a cute story. :D

I like how you brought them into the story with the feeling of just spending time together and stuff. It makes the story so sweet.

The ending's great. Don't worry.

I wonder if Lavi will even survive asking Kanda for the help. XD