Reviews for written conversations with an enemy
jbkb chapter 7 . 11/15/2015
Previously you had Sesshoumaru and his inner beast mention the last time they felt love was with his mother however in this chapter you have it so that he never felt love, that his mother abandoned him and his father. Just mentioning the inconsistency.
Myth Magyk Fae chapter 20 . 12/10/2014
Loved it!
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 20 . 9/10/2014
I loved this story, I was glad I was able to reread it!
me chapter 20 . 6/16/2014
My opinion on this story is conflicted. There were times where I found it good and times where it seems to have been written by an inexperienced 13 year old. The grammar needs some help. Please learn the difference between the words "to", "too" and "two" and how to properly use them. (that is just a pet peeve of mine) The plot was ok and a bit unique I guess, but I feel it was underdeveloped and seems to have fallen off track at some point and then started to develop into a whole new plot. The characters were OOC for a vast majority of the story. The chapter lengths were ok. So yeah, I am not sure the good out did the bad for this story but I want to encourage you to keep writing. Even if I found a few mistakes it was still a better story than most others I have tried to read.
yangirepocky chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
Youkia is suppose to be youkai for demon
munford chapter 20 . 9/26/2013
What a sweet story love it
Dagger-Seishin chapter 20 . 4/8/2013
Lol I loved this story it as really goo funny in the right places and romantic r cute in others. Btw I appreciate the little warning about the lemons it te me take break for smothering to eat or drink knowing it was a good stopping place.
I Love The Stuff I Comment On chapter 20 . 11/8/2012
great story, you should either complete it or make it's status completed though! and maybe you should re read it and fix any errors because I found a few "WINDOWS-12547?" (or something like that, what are those about? sorry if this is not the right story where I found those), and I found a few grammar errors. also is "whilst" a word? because you put that every where I would have put "while." Great story though!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
Love the story please keep writing
GiggleboxGirlie chapter 20 . 6/19/2012
Lmao bwahahahahahaaaaa funniest ending ever poor Inu Taisho! This story was great although the fight with the God ended kinda abruptly it was still ridiculously great. Thanks for sharing!

Xoxo Gigglebox Girlie
Lady Black Inu chapter 20 . 3/30/2011
Its a really good story! keep up the good work
saraphine85 chapter 9 . 6/22/2010
just to let you know since inuyasha had been sealed to the godstree for 50 years and had already been an adult. inutashio died the night that inuyasha was born so just to point out inuyasha would be around 2 years old in your timeline. espesially since you keep refuring to the fact that demons age much slower than humans. just thought you might want to change some of your numbers.
Srstatts chapter 20 . 5/22/2010
Nice story

although ending was a bit rushed
neverendingdreams-127 chapter 20 . 2/19/2010
please update soon!
confused-confusion chapter 2 . 12/4/2009
ok... just clear this up for me. its been 4 years since Naraku's defeat and she just noticed its gone... you might want to rewrite this story it makes no sense... and Sessh would have noticed the moko-moko gone earlier.