Reviews for Explain and Justify
HowlingAngel chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
I think this is a brilliant story. It combines the threat of the upcoming war with the reality of school, teenager angst, concerned teachers and the politics of the Constitution. In English: fricking-A.

The last line seems a bit. . . unfinished. Like there was supposesd to be an extra couple of words. I dunno.

Write more or a T-101 will eat your head.

Angel
mcasey4 chapter 2 . 10/30/2008
This is great and it deserves more review's than it's gotten so far! :)
Augustus Paladin Maximus chapter 2 . 10/22/2008
Amazing story! Thank you for writing it! I really enjoyed going through it. It kind of reminded me of when I was in high school. I specially enjoyed John's answers to the test. If only this kind of stories were featured in the show, man, what a show it would be. Thank you so much for a great story!

Is there anyway I could persuade you to write a story where John plays videogames with Cameron? or one where he explains to her why he hid a stash of pictures of scantly clad women?
Mae chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
John and Bennet made me both laugh out loud in some places, and practically start to cry in other. Just such an amazing story.
tick-toc-tick chapter 2 . 7/21/2008
That was a very good short story. I really enjoyed the first chapter, you did great with John's answer to each of the rights. This chapter was good but I liked the first one more. I kind of wish Cameron did more to the teacher, like pick him up by the name and state that he should be terminated. Other then my small qualms it was really quite good.
Chris St Thomas chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
very polished, well written and insightful.

except for John's last line...m frak the united states. there's only humanity?

what do you/he mean by that?
Flatlander chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Brilliant stuff. John's "angst" is well-placed and all. I like the brief sections of political commentary too about how the younger demographics go on about apathy.