Reviews for Southern Hospitality
audiblyausten chapter 20 . 1/27
I loved this story! You stayed pretty true to everyone's character but added that touch of small-town Southern homeyness. I love that Rosalie interacted with Alice's little ones throughout the story; it reminded me of just how much Rosalie does love kids and made me tremendously happy that in the world of Southern Hospitality, she can have her own. I also loved Emmett's character. He was wonderfully sweet but his dramatic past added a savory touch, which served to make him all that much of a better match for his Rosalie. Overall, a great story. Thanks so much for writing it!
JasmineDragon22 chapter 22 . 11/19/2014
Very cute story I love it :)
d chapter 20 . 9/8/2014
That sweet! Emmalies tree!
d chapter 15 . 9/8/2014
Oh yeaaah! That's what I'm talkin bout!
d chapter 12 . 9/8/2014
Now I wanna play tag with a hot guy! I'm loving this fanfic.
d chapter 11 . 9/7/2014
Oh my God... microwave cake is real thing? Where the hell have I been.
d chapter 9 . 9/7/2014
Lmao! ..."She's gorgeous Emmett. Have you boned her yet?"
d chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
This fanfic is cool. I'm liking it so far. I don't know why there aren't more reviews or favs for this story. The interaction between Rosalie and Emmett is pretty funny.
Mermaid's Corner chapter 20 . 4/1/2014
Stop it! I need more stories of them and you did amazing! 3
Snappher chapter 20 . 11/24/2013
Aww, loved the hell out of it! I'd marry Emmett and make babies with him, nd I the kids! Lol...he's just that magical. :)
Snappher chapter 18 . 11/24/2013
She's gonna crash again, isn't she? Lol
Snappher chapter 15 . 11/24/2013
Ur lemon was deliciously tart., well done. :)
Snappher chapter 13 . 11/24/2013
Lol! My fave line from the movie Sweet Home Alabama is by are else Witherspoon. she goes back home to Alabama, and runs into an old friend at a bar, and says "look at you! With a baby! In a bar!" Her friend replies, "oh, this one is still on the tit. I can take him anywhere!" Release is horrified! Lol

Emm is a gentleman not to bone her when she's so drunk.
Snappher chapter 12 . 11/24/2013
Yayayay! Soooo cute!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
This is like my favorite story! But maybe you could do a little something more with Jasper and Alice? They're, by far, my favorite part!