Reviews for Crossroads of Destiny
For once Mirai Trunks is an asshole. Then again, he is Vegeta's son based on hostility
Yami chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
I know I'm coming in completely late on this, but I really don't buy Juu's choice here.

We know from DBZ that she is capable of redemption from her relationship with Krillin. While Gohan may not be as "healing" of a character as Krillin is in this universe, Juu is clearly following the same path.

While Juu might not respect any of the Z Warriors, and in fact it wouldn't make much sense for her too, Gohan was pretty clear that she should not do anything too crazy on earth because of the repercussions it would have for both of them.

In this context, I would have Juu remain as far away as possible. Joining either side is a loss for her- she has no reason to believe these androids won't get outclassed by a saiyan eventually and that would guarantee her death. Meanwhile, these androids have no way to find her or even reason to look for her. So...her entering this battle is pretty much the stupidest thing she could do.

Machine redemption (18 & 16) is a powerful thing for the writers to have put into the show and I think your shying away from that is not necessarily a good use of creative liberty.
Anthony chapter 10 . 5/6/2014
I love your story's man there great
Pizzadude5665 chapter 16 . 1/17/2014
holy shit that was insane im loving it
Pizzadude5665 chapter 15 . 1/17/2014
LOVE LOVE
Pizzadude5665 chapter 8 . 1/17/2014
THIS IS SUCH A GOOD STORY
Pizzadude5665 chapter 7 . 1/17/2014
Gohan's reunion was perfect. space scene is awesome i cant wait to see what your cookin up
Pizzadude5665 chapter 6 . 1/17/2014
dream sequence was good gero's last words were awesome and perfect
Pizzadude5665 chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
how trunks is feeling is completely accurate, i always feel sad when i think what happened to him and gohan in the future. but anyways the situation is interesting to say the least love u man