Reviews for Crossroads of Destiny
2- Nope
3- Galatic War
4- Goten shud become defeater of everyone mwhahhanqwi ef I mean uh nothing
Nugget chapter 3 . 1/14
1- Kinda, and i like how you made Goten perfectly, if Gohan weren't here, and stuff. P.s 11 isn't the start of puberty its 12/13 P.P.s i also did not need to hear that part.
2- Yes
3- Eh. I guess it was pretty good
Nugget chapter 2 . 1/14
1- Uh thats not good she could end up going bad
2- hes being kinda of an asshole but we cant blame him
3- bad or good
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 12 . 1/8
I knew the Triceratons sounded familiar. My reaction to the Triceratons' invasion is something that I shouldn't write here. Use your imagination. It seems far fetched that Cooler's body parts were pushed up into space by Trunks' blast without being incinerated.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/1/2016
Fucking awesome!
heavydestro chapter 16 . 12/1/2016
Love this man great work
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
For once Mirai Trunks is an asshole. Then again, he is Vegeta's son based on hostility
Yami chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
I know I'm coming in completely late on this, but I really don't buy Juu's choice here.

We know from DBZ that she is capable of redemption from her relationship with Krillin. While Gohan may not be as "healing" of a character as Krillin is in this universe, Juu is clearly following the same path.

While Juu might not respect any of the Z Warriors, and in fact it wouldn't make much sense for her too, Gohan was pretty clear that she should not do anything too crazy on earth because of the repercussions it would have for both of them.

In this context, I would have Juu remain as far away as possible. Joining either side is a loss for her- she has no reason to believe these androids won't get outclassed by a saiyan eventually and that would guarantee her death. Meanwhile, these androids have no way to find her or even reason to look for her. So...her entering this battle is pretty much the stupidest thing she could do.

Machine redemption (18 & 16) is a powerful thing for the writers to have put into the show and I think your shying away from that is not necessarily a good use of creative liberty.
Anthony chapter 10 . 5/6/2014
I love your story's man there great
Pizzadude5665 chapter 16 . 1/17/2014
holy shit that was insane im loving it
Pizzadude5665 chapter 15 . 1/17/2014