Reviews for Angst
A chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Keep it up.
XV-Dragon chapter 25 . 7/13/2011
Not looking good for the missing girls, hope its a mistake and its not them. Please update again soon AJ, things are getting intersting :)
acerbicdrunk chapter 25 . 7/11/2011
This is getting messy. Real messy.
yellow 14 chapter 25 . 7/10/2011
"Wow, I didn't know Fang cared so much." Hay Lin exclaimed and Yan Lin gave her granddaughter a small smile.

"Of course he does little one." Yan said sadly. "But I pray that you never need to find out."

"C'mon Hay-Hay, you're not exactly difficult to like." Irma pointed out.

"Unlike you in that respect." Cornelia drawled and Irma glared at Cornelia.

"Man, your mom is SCARY." Will cut in before another argument could erupt between the two. One day she swore she'd lock the two of them in a broom cupboard until they either snogged or killed one another. Then she'd find out whether Yellow's theory was correct and the arguing between the two was unresolved sexual tension between them.

"She might be my stepmom, but she's as good as!" Irma snapped. Will raised her hands in mock surrender.

"I have to love the fact that Miranda decided to attack Cassie in a bathroom." Yellow 14 said in amusement, saving Will from a thorough Irma grilling. Will shot Yellow a grateful look.

"Yeah, that's why us water guardians rule!" Irma yelled and Hay Lin rubbed her ears.

"And now I can't hear." Hay Lin complained.

"Amateur." Irma shot back with a smirk. Hay Lin raised an eyebrow in amusement.

"Amateur am I?" hay Lin countered. "Amateur this!" she shouted as she swung at Irma with a pillow.

I'll leave them to it. Really great chapter, keep updating.
DayDreamer9 chapter 25 . 7/9/2011
"hugs the Lairs" Irma will be coming back soon!

You write incredibly well and keep the emotions flowing nicely. I enjoy reading your work :)
acerbicdrunk chapter 24 . 3/26/2011
You got me confused. Do they have the Heart of Candracar or not? They're searching for it, and yet, they have 3 Hearts, and they transformed with the Heart of Candracar.
yellow 14 chapter 24 . 3/26/2011
"Sending messages like that." Hay Lin mused. "Well I guess that would work."

"Like a message in a bottle." Taranee added. "Find you two and I think this will get a lot easier."

"Yeah, but I hope Elly doesn't overstretch herself again, I think that would be bad." Cornelia commented. "Even if I do owe her for calling me Corny."

"What can I say Corny, it's catching." Irma said with a smirk and she ducked to avoid the sudden pillow sent flying at her. "Hey show a little originality Corny!"

"I don't think that Grandma could forgive Mira if we hadn't made it back." Hay Lin said sadly. "Although the question is, which one is worse? My parents against Grandma, or Grandma and Mira?"

"This will have taken it's toll." Taranee agreed. "When we get back (Assuming we do get back) we're going to have to figure out how to pursuade our parents to let us stay as Guardians."

"Oh." Irma said with a massive grin forming on her face.

"Oh, what?" Hay Lin asked.

"If our parents come to Candracar, the all powerful Oracle will have to face them. That should be fun." Irma replied.

"Oh I would HATE to be in his shoes when that happens." Cornelia said with a grin. "Who do you think would win?"

"Parents, definitely." Taranee said, a grin forming on her face. "Let's hope the author updates soon."

Great chapter, keep updating
acerbicdrunk chapter 14 . 3/26/2011
Blunk's mama was only ever called "Mama".
XV-Dragon chapter 24 . 3/25/2011
Anmother awsome update AJ :) Can't wait to see what happens when the other parents hear the news.

PS Know I probably should not say this in a review, but made a sequal to WITCH VS The Hulk called WITCH VS Thor (been meaning to PM all those who liked the first fic, but have not gotten down to it yet)
acerbicdrunk chapter 8 . 3/25/2011
Just so that you know, you usually don't say a single '不'(bu)word. You would say '不要'.(bu iau)
DayDreamer9 chapter 24 . 3/25/2011
Dynamite writing, just like always :) And YAY, WITCH might be coming back :D I wanna read more and more
XV-Dragon chapter 23 . 3/14/2011
another awsome chapter AJ! Sorry for the long wait for a review, had a small accidnet and built up a long list up updateed fics while away (been focused on getting new stuff read at the same time as the old stuff)
DayDreamer9 chapter 7 . 2/1/2011
Wow...DON'T GO WILL! T_T

I've gotta lot of catching up to do, I'm sure. I'm liking Steph already, though :)
yellow 14 chapter 23 . 1/31/2011
"That b**** had better stay away from Nigel, or I WILL make her regret it!" Taranee hissed angrily.

"I don't think that will be a problem. Yet." Will said calmly. "I'd be more worried about the Oracle and the council."

"Why?" Hay Lin asked curiously.

"Because there are five sets of angry parents for them to face, that's why." Cornelia pointed out. "Not too mention my little sister. It'll take a miracle to hide this."

"Oh they will." Irma growled. "It's not like we died saving the world or anything."

"To find out like that though. Dear God, it doesn't bear thinking about." Hay Lin said sadly. "And grandma will be blaming herself for getting us involved."

"Hey, it's not like someone put a gun against our heads and made us become Guardians." Will pointed out.

"But grandma knew the risks better than anyone, so she'll still blame herself."

"Then let's avoid getting killed then." Irma countered grimly.

Really good chapter, keep updating
chaotic9 chapter 23 . 1/30/2011
OWWW. A very interesting idea. W.I.T.C.H. are dead or MIA (most of them) and a bigger focus on Elyon.

Despite the different ending from Z is for Zenith, this story could be a real follow up to the show. And good references to the comic (like Luba disaproving the new Guardians).

I also like the important role that you give to Elyon and Alchemy as a Guardian is an original idea. And I think that one of the major villains is going to be Miranda, right? After, she has a reason to get revenge on them.

By the way, I am also writing a story on W.I.T.C.H. that it is something like a season 3 (in a episode structure at all). Without spoiling to much, all I can say it is going to be epic, an almost impossible battle against absolute Darkness (the villain is my creation by the way). Go check it out.